X-Files 2 Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-26-2008, 02:22 AM   #301
Refugee
 
Slipstream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,474
Local Time: 07:11 PM
Thanks for the vid bonoishot!!

I am so excited I can barely handle it....we've got exactly 5 months today!


ps. They're back in town filming and if anyone locally wants to check it out they're at the old Riverview Hospital....that's right...the old psychiatric facility.
__________________

__________________
Slipstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:49 AM   #302
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
 
bonoishot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: That would be telling :shifty: .........
Posts: 22,310
Local Time: 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream
Thanks for the vid bonoishot!!

I am so excited I can barely handle it....we've got exactly 5 months today!


ps. They're back in town filming and if anyone locally wants to check it out they're at the old Riverview Hospital....that's right...the old psychiatric facility.
No prob. I hope Fox don't take it down. Its good hype for fans. Just incase though i thought i'd download it.

Oooh more filming in vancouver. Im in England though. Wrong continent.

Hope more pictures show up.

SO EXCITED!!!!
__________________

__________________



6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
bonoishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:51 AM   #303
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosBaby12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: East Coast girl living in Chi-Town
Posts: 14,889
Local Time: 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream
ps. They're back in town filming and if anyone locally wants to check it out they're at the old Riverview Hospital....that's right...the old psychiatric facility.
Anyone up for a road trip?
__________________
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:48 AM   #304
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
 
bonoishot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: That would be telling :shifty: .........
Posts: 22,310
Local Time: 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonosBaby12


Anyone up for a road trip?
Sadly i can't afford an £800 flight for a road trip. If i win the lottery though.
__________________



6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
bonoishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:48 AM   #305
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
 
bonoishot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: That would be telling :shifty: .........
Posts: 22,310
Local Time: 03:11 AM
Am gonna keep a lookout for the premiere in UK and gonna go dow to that to try meet DD and GA.

__________________



6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
bonoishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #306
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosBaby12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: East Coast girl living in Chi-Town
Posts: 14,889
Local Time: 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonoishot
Am gonna keep a lookout for the premiere in UK and gonna go dow to that to try meet DD and GA.

Wishing you the best of luck hope it happens for you!
__________________
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:57 PM   #307
Refugee
 
Slipstream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,474
Local Time: 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonosBaby12


Anyone up for a road trip?
It's spooky over there.


X-Files panel at Wondercon(not the best sound)-
__________________
Slipstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #308
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosBaby12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: East Coast girl living in Chi-Town
Posts: 14,889
Local Time: 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream
[B]

It's spooky over there.

]
The spookier the better
__________________
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:12 AM   #309
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
 
bonoishot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: That would be telling :shifty: .........
Posts: 22,310
Local Time: 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonosBaby12


Wishing you the best of luck hope it happens for you!
Thanks. If I pull it off, this thread will get the exclusive report.

I think I'd

__________________



6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
bonoishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:06 AM   #310
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
 
bonoishot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: That would be telling :shifty: .........
Posts: 22,310
Local Time: 03:11 AM
Was it Mia asking about fan forums? 'm looking up some forums so i can join some myself, get even more hyped up about July

heres a several links i found

http://fanforum.com/f18/

http://www.xfilesforum.net/

http://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showforum=64

http://www.tv.com/the-x-files/show/61/forums.html

http://www.xfilesultimate.com/boards/

http://www.xfilesforum.net/index.php?action=forum

Also i had a nightmare the other night that had bugs like the ones in Darkness Falls (season 1 ). Guess i've been watching too many X Files episodes.
__________________



6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
bonoishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:22 PM   #311
Refugee
 
Muldfeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,882
Local Time: 09:11 PM
I don't know if these are the same ones or if anyone's posted these already, but there are some short interviews here, including one with Lazarus' favorite Chris Carter!

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...6&article=4391
__________________
Muldfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:14 PM   #312
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 08:11 PM
Pictures from the set, but it's in high spoiler territory.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35854

The physical link in the Ain't It Cool article gives away the spoiler, hence the use if this link.
__________________
LMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #313
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Justin24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Mateo
Posts: 6,716
Local Time: 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
Pictures from the set, but it's in high spoiler territory.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35854

The physical link in the Ain't It Cool article gives away the spoiler, hence the use if this link.
Dammit you beat me to it!
__________________
Justin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #314
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonoishot
Was it Mia asking about fan forums? 'm looking up some forums so i can join some myself, get even more hyped up about July

heres a several links i found

http://fanforum.com/f18/

http://www.xfilesforum.net/

http://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showforum=64

http://www.tv.com/the-x-files/show/61/forums.html

http://www.xfilesultimate.com/boards/

http://www.xfilesforum.net/index.php?action=forum

Also i had a nightmare the other night that had bugs like the ones in Darkness Falls (season 1 ). Guess i've been watching too many X Files episodes.
I sure was, Jem! Thanks Did you join any of these yet?
__________________
unico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:19 PM   #315
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,731
Local Time: 06:11 PM
All I have to say about those pics is:

__________________

__________________
corianderstem is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
x-files, x-files 2, x-files 2 movie, x-files movie

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com