X-Files 2 Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm having a hard time understanding why SR-819 (where Skinner is poisoned and almost dies) was included in the Mythology boxed set series. Just because Krycek appears right at the end?

Or does this nanotech storyline continue?

Ok chaps, another poster has come out. Polish I reckon.

1z515xx.jpg

lazarus said:
I'm having a hard time understanding why SR-819 (where Skinner is poisoned and almost dies) was included in the Mythology boxed set series. Just because Krycek appears right at the end?

Or does this nanotech storyline continue?

It does continue, especially in part of some godawful plots in season 8.

So, the trailer was pretty badass, even though I still have absolutely 0 idea what's going on in this movie.

Thanks for the trailer!! And where the hell have I been?! I've been so busy I forgot about it coming out. But I love it....I'm so much more excited after seeing a normal trailer!

Here is some stuff from mitchpileggi.net -

That above poster now in English but gigantic in size so be careful when opening. There is also lots of other large pics there. Speaking of Pileggi, IMDB has his name added to the list as Walter Skinner as well at his page.

http://www.mitchpileggi.net/XF2_English.jpg

Ent. Weekly photo -

http://www.mitchpileggi.net/Entertainment_Weekly.jpg

wwl11c.jpg

I saw that Best Buy are selling the newer cheaper seasons for $17 each this week. I may have to complete the collection (considering they're normally $40).

Time will tell which one of us actually updates their blog more often. :wink:

I'm optimistic about one of them.

I really dug the new XF2 trailer that was played before before Wanted, and am liking seeing commercials on TV again. It's been too long.

I really dug the new XF2 trailer that was played before before Wanted, and am liking seeing commercials on TV again. It's been too long.

When I saw the trailer I screamed :lol: Just hearing that theme music sent chills down my spine! Ahhhh the memories of anxiously awaiting Friday night to hurry up and arrive so I could catch a new episode :drool: Yeah it's been wayyyyy too long :wink:

Im going opening night to see it. Anyone else have plans of being there that night or will you wait a few days after the opening?

I have tentative plans with at least one friend, and I think we're going to aim for opening night.

Opening night ALL THE WAY!!! :D :D

The Big Newport in Newport Beach, CA, is one of those theaters where everyone lines up and really gets into it. When the Star Wars prequels came out, people camped out for weeks, dressed up, had Light Saber battles, etc. It's just a fun atmosphere, so I'm hoping to go opening night there. :hyper:

I'm excited, I was never a huge fan, and really didn't like some of the mythology, shoot me but I found it cheesy, but I did love the concept of the show and a lot of the disconnected episodes, and this looks to be more on its own than a part of the higher conspiracy angle so that interests me. Plus, BILLY CONNOLLY!!! As a crazy psychic guy, I'm so there.

Back
Top Bottom