X-Files 2 Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
Do you mean release his music without the Fox/X-files affiliation? Because this already exists:

http://www.amazon.com/Truth-Light-M...=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1202768295&sr=1-7
No this was with Fox's permission. I bought that over a decade ago and used it in a class play-like presentation with me narrating a story with that music in the background; it was about alien abduction.

It only includes music from Seasons 1 through partway of Season 3 (November's episode "Nisei"), and it really suffers from the cheesy effect of various characters speaking spookily over the music. Awful idea. All that music (or segments when no one's speaking over it) are used on the DVD menus.

I also own the X-Files: Fight the Future score. I want the music from Seasons 3 and on, when it really became more melodic!

Thanks very much, though. :)

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoJCtCUooKg&eurl

Crappy quality (obviously), and who knows how long it'll be up on YouTube, but ...

For the spoiler-phobic, it's the teaser trailer for the flick, shot at Wondercon by someone in the audience with a camera.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I have no idea what's going on in it, but I still am excited.

Last edited:
u2popmofo said:
I have no idea what's going on in it, but I still am excited.

Me too.

And holy shit, it's Chris Carter:

WCBrightCarter.jpg

I can only marvel at his fitness.

So who's "here"? Is it Mulder under the ice? What the hell is happening? Who are some of the other characters they show briefly, did I see some of the Lone Gunmen? Let's discusssssssss!!!!

All I care about is that it looks like it might indeed be a "scary monster" deal and not more bullshit about the alien storyline they already wrapped up.

I know it's really hard to determine if that's the case from this little teaser, but I'm just hoping against all hope that's the kind of story we're getting.

Anyone else reminded of the movie The Thing (particularly the '50's version) from the first part of the trailer?

the-thing-macready.jpg

Is the white-haired guy a new character?

I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I've always enjoyed catching it when it's on. Maybe someday I'll plow through the whole series.

Yeah, as far as I can tell, white-haired dude is not anyone we know from the show.

I also just saw today that Mitch Pileggi is in the movie. So yay, Skinner! I hadn't heard about that, and the blurb I saw made it sound like this was new info.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Is the white-haired guy a new character?

Chris Carter? :wink:

It's Billy Connolly, dude. "Oh, it's just a wee little rabbit!" Oooo, maybe that's the monster! X-Files/Holy Grail cross over. :wink:

I stopped going to XF fan sites some years ago, due to all the crazy. :wink: The only ones I'm aware of are all fanfic communities. XFHaven? The Haven? No idea what the address even is anymore.

By the way, mia, I'm still laughing all this time later, at your sig. HA!

OMG That Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

I can't Wait to see that. X-Philies Unite!! :)

From WonderCon convention at the weekend -

“It’ll scare the pants off you,” said Carter, about the new movie. “And you’ll get to see Mulder and Scully again in a whole different way.”

some pics of the convention(from comingsoon.net) -
2wbvuau.jpg

wqra1e.jpg

2nknwg1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom