Why Teen Wolf Rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gotta go with Teen Wolf Too.

wolf24tobt3.jpg

If only for the Bluthiness of it.

It's like when Lindsay had the coat on and was mistaken for a wolf.

I love the books Bateman has there. State Leash Laws must be a compelling yarn.

whoa, it's like that Star Trek episode where everything repeats itself...

And Kelsey Grammar comes out of nowhere to do what he does best:

Fuck shit up, Frasier-style.

And yes, I own the Teen Wolf / Teen Wolf, Too Double Feature and have no plans on selling that shit.

This summer of tears video thing was awesome, MacAttack.

Looking at the comments in the Kelsey Grammar video makes me wonder what's wrong with the youth of today, why do they all have personal vendettas of extreme hate towards a former member of the cast of Cheers that they've never even met or spoken to?

Thanks, you guys need to check out their video called "Baby."

More than half of the people who comment YouTube videos are mentally retarded and 47% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Scott Howard's ('Michael J. Fox' ) house was located on the same block as 1955 George McFly's and 1955 Lorraine Baines's houses from Back to the Future (1985). The House is actually the same house as Marty's mum's house used in 1955 BTTF.

Yeah, I remember on one of the BTTF docs that Michael J. Fox saw the casting call for BTTF while shooting Teen Wolf in the same area. Cool stuff.

Thanks, you guys need to check out their video called "Baby."

More than half of the people who comment YouTube videos are mentally retarded and 47% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Off the furniture!

I 102% enjoyed that.

nah Lemon, I aint seen TW since, jaysus, well I have not watched it in full.

just remember the surfboarding-on-van scene at mates house way back in the late 80s when she offered me some of those pop-gum things. you pour into your mouth and they pop round it, bounce off your gums and everything.

its a classic 80s movie no doubt. they should have a modern day version, with a girl as the lead, I mean, think of Superwoman. the girl could have a wild hairy face after the full moon. big fangs. many men would pay her to sleep with them. :up:

Back
Top Bottom