Where The Wild Things Are - Trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really excited about this movie, got goosebumps hearing Wake Up, fucking cool hearing Tony Soprano

I was just coming on here to post this, I love Spike Jonze, and have been waiting for this forever, looks incredible. That recording of "Wake Up" seemed different to me though.

I was just coming on here to post this, I love Spike Jonze, and have been waiting for this forever, looks incredible. That recording of "Wake Up" seemed different to me though.

hah! I was gonna do the same thing. The HD trailer on the apple website looks effin sweet! And the new sound of 'wake up' fits the trailer perfectly..I'm super stoked

I'm so torn.

I will have to see it.

Max looks perfectly cast.

They were having a wild rumpus there at the end of the trailer!

Its been in production hell, and going through studio executives crying about it being too scary, but its soooo cool to see real artistry brought to adaptations like this (like getting Alfonso Cuaron to do Harry Potter), and gratifying to see it finally get released.

I knew how long it'd been taking to make this, but some how didn't fully realize that we haven't had a Spike Jonze movie since 2002.

Back
Top Bottom