What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTU2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
This question occurred to me as I watched Creepshow 3...and yes, it's very possible that Creepshow 3 is the worst movie ever. So, what say you? And you have to have actually seen the movie...so no picking Gigli if you haven't sat through the whole thing :wink:

I can't think of "ever" right now, but The Limits of Control was a bad rental choice (my worst of 2009).

Blair Witch Project. Worst as in, I got absolutely nothing out of this movie other than being bored silly and feeling ripped off at the end of it. Most bad movies I've seen at least had something to offer.

Druids. Some European historical flick on Caesar's war with the Celts in ancient Gaul. Absolutely crappy storyline, many pointless scenes, an ending that fell flat. But most of all was the acting. It was so horrendous, and in some scenes it looked as though the actors were not acting. It was as if they had given up on the movie once they realized how bad it was.

The Medallion. The date took a bad turn when she insisted on it.

:lol:

good thread. i'll throw a few out there.

Napolean Dynamite - never "got" it. i just thought it was absolutely retarded, but maybe that was the point.

Shrooms - some shit horror movie which was just ridiculous and completely predictable.

Romper Stomper - a sort of cult film here in Australia, with a younger Russell Crowe as a neo-nazi. went nowhere, made no sense and had a deflating ending.

Scary Movie 4 & Date Movie - didn't even smirk as my mates giggled themselves silly. note i loved Scary Movie 1 & 2.

The Go-Between - based on LP Hartley's book. some downright laughable acting interspersed with shots of modern cars in a film set in the 19th (i think?) century.

Persuasion - starring Amanda Root in the man role, and it got worse from there. almost as boring as the book.

crash-poster113009.jpg

HEY NOW, Danny. Shrooms was pretty good for a low budget horror flick about tripping in Ireland.

This is a hard question for me because I go out of my way to watch bad movies for laughs. The one that immediately jumps to mind would be:

Zodiac Killer (2005)

But even that was very close to being so bad it's good. But no, it's really just SO bad. Looked like it was filmed in someone's backyard with a handycam, and apparently shooting someone "execution style" is in the same style as what the Zodiac Killer used! :panic:.

Blair Witch Project. Worst as in, I got absolutely nothing out of this movie other than being bored silly and feeling ripped off at the end of it. Most bad movies I've seen at least had something to offer.
This.
Simply hated it.

Seriously? I loved Open Water. And Open Water 2.

I can definitely get behind any votes for Gummo though, what a pile of crap. And yes, Napoleon Dynamite too. And as for the "spoof" movies, Not Another Teen Movie was pretty horrible.

I can definitely get behind any votes for Gummo though, what a pile of crap. And yes, Napoleon Dynamite too. And as for the "spoof" movies, Not Another Teen Movie was pretty horrible.

it was two hours of two fuckers just floating. shit! :lol:

what was the last genuinely good spoof movie, anyway?

I think, Ian, we have discussed before my several attempts to watch Open Water in one sitting?

i laughed at not another teen movie... :lol: but it was pretty shit.

"I'm just the token black guy. I'm just meant to say things like damn, shit, and that is whack!"

Zoolander. I thought it was stupid and I hated Ben Stiller's character. And Dogma. Couldnt even watch the whole thing.

As for myself, I dunno. I tend to find high-budget, long-winded, self-serious films the most atrocious of all. If someone forced me to sit down and watch Titanic, Braveheart, Gladiator, et al, I'd probably gouge my eyes out. I hate musicals too, so Across The Universe was not only a highly unpleasant experience for me, but borderline heresy.

Back
Top Bottom