What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a German movie called 'Anatomy' ('Anatomie' as written on the Aussie DVD case) which is about a bunch of doctors who basically make those anatomical corpses up that you see at the 'Bodies' exhibits. Hpowever they start preparing the bosdies while the patients are still alive. There is an opening scene where a guy wakes on the operating table, looks down to see his abdomen open, an organ or two removed and all the skin peeled off his arm - like back to the muscle. Ew. Then it got worse. And they made a sequel.

Epic%20movie.jpg

by an absolute mile. just unwatchably abysmal.

Yeah, but what exactly were you expecting?

There are more than 2 Leprechaun sequels.

And they all feature Warwick Davis in the title role. He needs to have some self-respect. The man was an Ewok for Christ's sake.

Can we settle on this being one of the best worst concepts of all-time, please?

lep6.jpg

It couldn't be any worse than the last time a leprechaun was in the hood:

120725703_d91e92faa4_o.jpg

Taxi, with Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was kinda bad too. Too long, certainly.

Taxi, with Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was kinda bad too. Too long, certainly.

To not like it, okay. To lump it in with frickin' Taxi in a thread about the worst movie you've ever seen?

Come on now.

two films i've really not enjoyed in the last year or so:

public_enemies_poster.jpg

rocknrolla_ver2.jpg

and i am generally a fan of the coen brothers but this film just didn't do it for me:

BartonFink.jpg

The Core

Look at the cast for this film and you can see, relative to the talent, this was the biggest debacle of all time. And the "science" they used in their concepts...WOW.

Most hideous moment, Stanley Tucci saying "Unobtanium"
I forgot the actual plot but that was an actual element they were looking for...fuck me.

of course you can always pick some piece of shit b-movie, or some hideous sequel to an already lackluster franchise but to be this bad with a 2-time oscar winner and Aaron Eckhart and Bruce Greenwood, whoever else was in...it is pure filtered SHIT.

Also, Wicker Man with Nick Cage is in the running. Although it was good for laughs.

The Core

Look at the cast for this film and you can see, relative to the talent, this was the biggest debacle of all time. And the "science" they used in their concepts...WOW.

Most hideous moment, Stanley Tucci saying "Unobtanium"
I forgot the actual plot but that was an actual element they were looking for...fuck me.

of course you can always pick some piece of shit b-movie, or some hideous sequel to an already lackluster franchise but to be this bad with a 2-time oscar winner and Aaron Eckhart and Bruce Greenwood, whoever else was in...it is pure filtered SHIT.

Unobtanium is actually a fringe science term: " a humorous concept for any extremely rare, costly, or physically impossible material needed to fulfill a given design for a given application"

Unobtainium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and just used in Avatar as well. Goofy, but not previously unseen. That said, the movie is pretty laughable, not worst-of-all-time for me though.

Congrats on Jared Hess for making the first movie that I've ever walked out of:

gentlemen-broncos-poster.jpg

I stayed until Jemaine showed up, then could not take any more of this shit. It was a free screening, by the way. Damn.

Napoleon Dynamite
The Wickerman
any Stephen King adaptation (because the books are great, the films, not so much)
Saw after the first one
the entire Lord of the Rings series
the entire Harry Potter series
300...Jesus H Christ, 300!
pretty much any Will Farrell movie

but really, the following take the cake above any other movies, and they are a product of one sorry ass individual who at some point last century was actually good (Al Pacino):

Simone (can't believe noone mentioned this)
Righteous Kill

oh...and anyone who said Crash needs a taste implant IMO.

So they're among "the worst movies you've ever seen" yet you watched the entirety of both series?

On some level they appeal to children, I suppose. They think they will like these movies, so we watched them. To be honest, I literally fell asleep in the theater, that's how boring I found them.

So I suppose I wasn't technically awake to watch the entirety of both series, but I sure as hell paid to, and when you're spending like $80+ to go see a movie, it better be damn good. Maybe that's why Crash was better, I only spent $6 on that one. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom