What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fail has been fixed.

And this is what they call a game-changer:

connect-four.jpg

Your move again.

It's Kenneth Branagh in Wild Wild West making a funny face.

I saw that movie on a plane. I only saw it - I didn't have my headphones plugged in. Even without the sound, I could tell it was one of the worst movies ever.

Also very, very bad: The Avengers.

That box art makes me think they're trying to solve a rape

Colonel Mustard. In the Basement. With the broomstick

Professor Plum... in the lounge... with the supply of meds he carries around for his terrible depression.

I don't think any of you should post in this thread again until you've sat through an hour and a half of Matthew McConaughey wrestling with his conflicted emotions of being the only "big person" in a family of "little people" when confronted with the fact that the love of his life is now pregnant with a child that will bring him face to face with both his greatest fear and his greatest shame.

But that's not all. As McConaughey struggles with his demons, the lovely Kate Beckinsale has issues of her own. She must confront her own ignorance and prejudices against the littles as she prepares to give birth to one, but as she learns to open heart heart to these lovable dwarves will she learn to open her legs as well?

An hour and a half, bitches.

Paranormal Activity

For all the hype this movie got I found it to be absolutely brutal.

Smokey and the Bandit Part 3...... was soo bad, lol.. i watched all 3 movies a couple weeks ago an it was just bad because Sally Field and Burt Reynolds were not in the film.

Find Me Guilty... i stopped watching this after 20 mins into it

The Dark Knight

I loved that but hated Batman Begins.

hahahaha.....seriously? and the title of this, em, movie?

I don't think any of you should post in this thread again until you've sat through an hour and a half of Matthew McConaughey wrestling with his conflicted emotions of being the only "big person" in a family of "little people" when confronted with the fact that the love of his life is now pregnant with a child that will bring him face to face with both his greatest fear and his greatest shame.

But that's not all. As McConaughey struggles with his demons, the lovely Kate Beckinsale has issues of her own. She must confront her own ignorance and prejudices against the littles as she prepares to give birth to one, but as she learns to open heart heart to these lovable dwarves will she learn to open her legs as well?

This sounds like one of Kieran McConville's stories

I literally made sympathetic noises as I was reading this. You win the thread.

I guess I don't watch many movies that I think will be truly awful, but a couple that come to mind are I Heart Huckabees - hated it, I thought it was a piece of crap; and The Astronaut's Wife, which was just horrible, even though I generally enjoy most Depp movies, with the exception of this, and the PotC franchise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom