Weeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yaaaaaaaaaay, another fellow weeds fan
i was hesitant to start a thread on this show since no one i know has ever seen it, but indeed it's good..different..yes. I haven't kept up with the last 2 episodes, but thankfully they're on tivo somewhere. I love the city council character and the blonde/cancer friend...sorry I'm bad with names.

good show, funny, drama, and quirky
:up:

I'm going to have to find the last shows somewhere.
The episode tonight had the banana/masturbation education scene and the best tv line ever : " I have to go ice my beaver"
WTF?? funny stuff :lmao:

I don't usually post over here, but damn this show is incredible. I just watched the season two DVDs and will watch them again.

I will probably wait until next summer to watch the season three DVD but I don't care about spoilers, so talk about this amazing show all you want.

We must mention how much we absolutely love Mary Louise Parker.

Did anyone see this ad?

mary-louise-parker-nude-weeds-01.jpg

First two seasons, great. Loved it. Third season, not so much. Unless something good happens soon, I think I've had it.

I love weeds. I have watched the first four episodes of the third season. I thought they were pretty good. I wonder when they will have the rest of season three aired.

Ridiculouslyyyyyyyyy old thread but I just bit the bullet and ordered Showtime for $10 extra a month for 6 months so I can watch two of my favorite shows. Weeds and Dexter.

Season 6 of Weeds premieres tonight :hyper:

Anyone still watch?

Season 5 finale was nutsss.

Lame premiere. The show has been bad ever since they left Agrestic, but now it's just getting cartoonishly so.

Yeah I wasnt too impressed with the opener. Should have been an hour and where the hell is Celia? :scream:

Elizabeth Perkins left the show. I wouldn't hold your breath for any Celia sightings.

Ridiculouslyyyyyyyyy old thread but I just bit the bullet and ordered Showtime for $10 extra a month for 6 months so I can watch two of my favorite shows. Weeds and Dexter.

Season 6 of Weeds premieres tonight :hyper:

Anyone still watch?

Season 5 finale was nutsss.

Is this a brand new season? :hyper:
I agree that it did get a bit cartoonish but still :laugh:

I didn't see the opener, I don't have cable, but I'm disappointed that Perkins left the show. She was my favorite character. It's a shame it's not picking up. It almost seems like, it was awesome before it got popular, then it just fell to shit. I think things really went down hill after they left Agrestic.

Back
Top Bottom