Watchmen Trailer online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevster2k

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I don't have search function so couldn't find thread for Watchmen. Anyhoo, here is the link for new Watchmen trailer.:drool:

Watchmen Trailer

Man, they are quick. I downloaded it before it was removed.

Thx for new link mofo!!

This movie looks just like the book which is a good thing.:up:

eta: mofo link is still working for me

Waiting to see it on the big screen tonight. Seems that most people are loving it, with a handful of dissenters not impressed with the CGI or all the apparent slo-mo.

And I'm currently re-reading it, Tourist, so feel free to throw any questions or comments my way.

Damn, that's pretty impressive. It'd have to be reasonably long though. By the looks of things, they've kept pretty close to the original Watchman graphic novel, which can only be good.

The style is impressive, but Snyder is only right for that aspect...I'll always wonder what this could have been with Paul Greengrass involved.

This trailer was absolutely stunning. I will most definitely be reading the graphic novel before I see this bad boy. Color me intrigued.

Even the remixed Smashing Pumpkins song sounded good in context... that's impressive.

68cjts0.gif

Last edited:
It's much too late for that, senorita. Tell me the remix name!!!11!1!11!!!!11!!!

Don't make me prove the fist attachment was modeled after my fist. :angry:

Isn't it The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning? The song that was on the Batman and Robin soundtrack that had two different versions (the other being The End Is The Beginning Is The End)?

I'm torn here. On the one hand, any film adaptation should be just thst that, and not a direct translation from the original source to the screen. Artistic licence FTW.

But on the other hand, I don't see how Watchmen can be made into a 2 1/2 film and be even close to the same standard of quality. Especially when "visionary" director Zack "AWESOME!" Snyder is at the helm, after more talented directors have deemed it beyond their capabilities.. Especally when they even put slo-mo action shots into the trailer. ESPECIALLY when it's being pushed as an early year crowd-pleaser.

I'll keep up-tp-date on the news, but I don't have any expectations or intentions to go see it right now.

I'm torn here. On the one hand, any film adaptation should be just thst that, and not a direct translation from the original source to the screen. Artistic licence FTW.

But on the other hand, I don't see how Watchmen can be made into a 2 1/2 film and be even close to the same standard of quality. Especially when "visionary" director Zack "AWESOME!" Snyder is at the helm, after more talented directors have deemed it beyond their capabilities.. Especally when they even put slo-mo action shots into the trailer. ESPECIALLY when it's being pushed as an early year crowd-pleaser.

I'll keep up-tp-date on the news, but I don't have any expectations or intentions to go see it right now.

Oh, you'll see it.

You'll fucking see it one week after we here in the States see it.

Amazing trailer. I think Snyder's a very talented director, and this seems like the perfect material for him.

He said recently the theatrical cut is between 3 and 3.5 hours long, but we'll see if he can keep it that way. The full DVD cut will be about 5 hours long apparently. Pretty epic stuff.

Back
Top Bottom