Watchmen Trailer online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New York, LA, Minneapolis, and Dallas, I believe. And it's either tonight or tomorrow.

Going to pick up the DVD tonight, most likely. Added bonus is I get to see the idiot manager from Moviestop dressed up as Rorschach. If he does the voice, I'm going to lose it.

Goddamn Person Man.

Guess you need to move someplace cooler.

Or warmer.

european-vacation.gif

You'd think the restraining order would be enough.

Congrats on the move, though. Regardless of how awesome you think Chicago is, Illinois to California is a major upgrade, as you know.

And I can't wait to ridicule your douchebag seats in person on the Summer 2010 leg of the tour.

You'd think the restraining order would be enough.

Congrats on the move, though. Regardless of how awesome you think Chicago is, Illinois to California is a major upgrade, as you know.

And I can't wait to ridicule your douchebag seats in person on the Summer 2010 leg of the tour.

Well, as I said, the move is not 100% sure, so, save the congrats for when it's official. Thanks, though.

And I do not think Chicago is awesome, at all.

Well, if I do make the move, it'll be a drastic professional move as well, which means my douchebag seat days might be a thing of the past for a few years. You can ridicule me for other shit, though.

That's weird, I totally thought you enjoyed it there. Not as much as NYC obviously, but still.

Also, there's no shame in changing gears and becoming a registered nurse.

That's weird, I totally thought you enjoyed it there. Not as much as NYC obviously, but still.

Also, there's no shame in changing gears and becoming a registered nurse.

Hey, being an RN would be noble.

No, I have never been a fan as a resident. I do not hate it or anything, but, for reasons I'll PM you if you care to be bored, it's just not a good fit for me. I prefer Los Angeles, and I am fairly sure I'll prefer the Bay Area as well, though, there are reasons for my moving there that go beyond hoping to like the area.

Chances are I'll be heading out to LA myself in a year or two. Seems to be where most students in my line of study from my Uni end up. I just had a friend 2 years ahead of me move out there a couple weeks ago actually. She seems to be loving it so far.

Chances are I'll be heading out to LA myself in a year or two. Seems to be where most students in my line of study from my Uni end up. I just had a friend 2 years ahead of me move out there a couple weeks ago actually. She seems to be loving it so far.

It took me the better part of two years to find my niche, circle of friends, etc, but once I did I found myself slowly focusing more and more on the good that LA has to offer instead of bitching about the obvious and cliched cons.

She might love it more if you put her in touch with me.

It seemed like we were having a serious discussion so I let my guard down. More fool me.

My long-term but very on and off again girlfriend lives up there.

Wasn't there supposed to be an uber fancy deluxe edition that included Black Freighter and Behind the Mask? I know I remember a friend telling me about it, and I swear I even looked it up and read about it on Amazon a few months ago. Now I'm just seeing the standard 1 disc theatrical version and the directors cut 2 disc version. What gives?

Wasn't there supposed to be an uber fancy deluxe edition that included Black Freighter and Behind the Mask? I know I remember a friend telling me about it, and I swear I even looked it up and read about it on Amazon a few months ago. Now I'm just seeing the standard 1 disc theatrical version and the directors cut 2 disc version. What gives?

That comes out in December.

Back
Top Bottom