Watchmen Trailer online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, u r teh nerdz!!!11! None of the rest of us play video games at all.......

Of course you do. But has anyone here listened to 8 hours of gaming podcast in one day before?

Because if so I'd feel a lot less pathetic.

well I've been looking for some good film podcasts. any recs?

Hollywood Saloon gets pretty in-depth, and their shows usually run pretty long on certain subjects. I could see that being up your alley.

Movies You Should See is a bunch of funny Brits talking about a movie a week and what they enjoy about it. They get fairly off-topic a lot, but they crack me up.

Watching the Directors goes through a director's body of work in about an hour's time, and this show recently ended. It's a husband/wife duo and they cover some diverse material, but I don't necessarily agree with their points. Intelligent and well-put stuff though.

Filmspotting is my absolute favorite. 2 guys out of Chicago review new movies, do some fun stuff, have marathons and review a film from that, and make fun Top 5 lists at the end of a show. It's a little more structured than Movies You Should See since it's actually aired on the radio, but it's still fun and engaging.

Slashfilm's podcast is alright... pretty damn nerdy though. Kevin Smith helped them review The Dark Knight, which was pretty entertaining, but that's all I've heard so far.

I've listened to one podcast in my life, and it was the Ricky Gervais show. Friends tell me that the Onion has a podcast that I'd like. I don't know.

There was a great No Country For Old Men podcast released last year where a handful of critics discussed the film.

Well worth a listen.

If you go to iTunes and search for the film's title, you should just see one that says "Podcast" and Miramax under it. Free of charge.

I know Kevin Smith has his own podcast, but I'm not too interested in listening to that on a regular basis.

I'd love to hear a WalkenCast though. Just him reading the phonebook would be enough for me, or ordering food at a drive-thru.

There should be an interference podcast.

My buddy and I are actually going to do a commentary for Batman Forever and put it up on a blog or something. That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.

If we all had Skype or something, we could all do something like that.

Fuck Kevin Smith already. Tired of him and do not understand how he had a directing career.

Walkencast would be great.

Cainecast, with his Cockney accent, would be fantastic.

Cainecast would be amazing.

I would wholeheartedly support Freemancast, or Earl Jonescast.

Seen the preview on the big screen three times.

Like the look, like the music-soundtrack

I am really looking forward to seeing the movie.

I never really read comic books or graphic novels, just a few mad magazines when I was a kid.

This was my first graphic novel - I give it about a C+
(and they say this is the best one, so I won't be reading any more )

I like science fiction and fantasy, I just prefer books to comics.

I think this is a good story and will work well as a movie.

That's cool. Maybe re-reading it before the movie comes out will change your opinion on it?

not a chance

if they had a well written paperback novel I would have enjoyed it, again I liked the story

I don't like the "graphic novel" style

the images did not impress me much at all

it was hard (for me) to try and ingest the story through images and captions

(not to mention they had a parallel boring story inserted concerning a pirate ship, that does not add anything)

I prefer reading conventional books or looking at books with pictures and no captions.

I really like the movie Sin City a lot.
I have no interest in the graphic novel, after this forced reading experience.

Oh, okay. Well good news for you, the pirate story won't be in the theatrical cut of the film.

I've gotta say, 3 chapters in, the Black Freighter has only served as a severe distraction thus far.

After ordering the graphic novel on July 20th, Borders has finally put it in the mail!!

I hope to have it in my hands soon, if USPS doesn't damage it in transit like UPS did to my Barnes & Noble order yesterday!!

I love the trailer so much that I have sneaked into the previews of the Dark Knight to see it on the Big Screen.

Hahahah - I just noticed that I have Zack Snyder in my signature with Gerard Butler!

I've gotta say, 3 chapters in, the Black Freighter has only served as a severe distraction thus far.

The Black Freighter IS a distraction, but it contains a subtext that parallels the main plot. I skimmed it the first time I read it, but when I reread it the section carried much more weight.

Back
Top Bottom