Upcoming Films of Interest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

I thought we were friends. :sad:

I swear, this time I came in because I saw you were the last to reply, and figured it was referring to my not leaving.

Next powerhour to respond to this in the next 2 minutes gets a free beer at the Moncton show

Actually not sure how to copy a YouTube link from my phone, but the Haywire trailer looks fantastic.

"One of the elements the Academy Award-winning director of “Traffic” wanted to emphasize was real fighting with very little tricks. “They wore padding, but when Gina was punching Michael [Fassbender] in the ribs, she was really punching him in the ribs,” he said."

I don't really see what the big deal is, looks like pretty average action fare. Though I was never a fan of the Bourne movies either.

I think the trailer's cut to look like average action fare, but come on it's Steven fucking Soderbergh taking on yet a new angle, and it's made grittier than your average action movie, plus that cast is excellent and the photography looks really interesting from what we've seen.

Yeah, dumb name change.

I feel like the live remix thing is likely to be a disaster, but I'm still really hoping it comes to DC just for the experience... and being in the same room as The COPE!

Despite Kris Tapley's asinine assertion that Refn is "the most exciting filmmaker working today" I have to admit I've become continually impressed with what we've seen of Drive.

I've only seen Bronson which I felt was uneven in every respect save for Tom Hardy's performance. Valhalla Rising intrigued me a bit... I don't know.

The /Film guys love him, so there's that.

The Pusher trilogy is incredible, everything he's done since has been horrid. This however, looks amazing. I gotta say though, they premiered a clip from it a few months back that was quite grainy in nature, this trailer made it look very clean and digital. I'm confused.

Wasn't Knockout! the original title? Did someone tell Soderbergh that he hit his quota on titles containing exclamation marks or did he step on the toes of those wanting to adapt the popular arcade game?

Back
Top Bottom