Upcoming Films of Disinterest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm looking forward to it as I assume there will be some creatures for me to look at

Have you watched any trailers for that Trollhunter movie I mentioned in the "Interest" thread? It might be up your alley in the creatures regard.

I looked it up when you mentioned it last night. It does indeed look to fill my creature looking needs :up:

Did I watch a trailer for the wrong film or something? Cause what I saw did absolutely nothing for me.

Well, I mean it looked totally goofy, but trolls are cool

Exactly. Considering it's a foreign film with likely squat for a budget, what they've done in the special effects side of things is pretty impressive.

Also, it totally seems like the type of thing that will get ripped off by Hollywood and have a US remake in a couple years as well.

Plus I'm fairly certain it's supposed to be ridiculous.

Besides, everyone knows trolls are real, they steal your socks, but only the left ones. What's up with that??

I don't think it looks ridiculous, it looks dull. One of those movies that's going to have an hour of d-bags thinking they know everything, only to find in the last third of the film that they had no clue what they were getting into and all end up dead. Awesome special effects aside, I have no clue what's seperating this from any of the tens of hundreds of similarly plotted boring horror.

I'm not going by the trailer, but by all the articles I've seen saying it is tongue-in-cheek.

I probably won't see the 4th Pirates movie. The first 3 never really did it for me. I'll take the ride over the movies, thanks. I've been pretty "meh" about seeking out movies lately. Been watching too much tv on dvd (Mad Men, Community, Spartacus, etc.) to really be bothered.

Besides, everyone knows trolls are real, they steal your socks, but only the left ones. What's up with that??

They have to start somewhere if they want to work their way from troll up to underpants gnome.

underpants-gnomes.jpg

Been watching too much tv on dvd (Spartacus)

Holy shit, I thought I was the only person who watched that show, even if only for the laughs. A great combination of bullshit CGi and atrocious Thespian dialogue trickled with enough references to Jupiter's schlong to make it come off as edgy.

Luckily, I only had to sit through the second half of the Captain America trailer, which was bad enough.

My man Quentin didn't seem impressed either.

:lol:. I'd seen that particular trailer already, just via IMDb, and it looks like typical action fare, but I hope to enjoy it once it comes out.

Whine, whine, whine.

Also, re:The Zookeeper, I'm so upset at the city for letting them make that movie here. :barf: That last Kevin James garbage Paul Blart was also made in Massachusetts, damn you Mass, stop facilitating his inexplicable popularity!!! :madwife:

I literally watched that whole trailer jaw-dropped. I mean, really, this is a movie? That people are meant to pay to see?

The worst part was that as Travis and I were staring at the screen horror-struck, my brother turned to me and went, "That looks great!"

That said, though the retarded-quotient is especially high in those movies, Optimus Prime totally kicks ass.

I am really trying hard to not be too negative these days.

But, why the hell is Tom Hanks still getting green-lighted for films.
Does some studio exec think it is still the 1990s or something.

Larry Crowne belongs on the Lifetime channel not on the big screen.

Larry Crowne looks like the soporific middle aged audience ripoff of Community. Come on, Tom, do something better than that.

Back
Top Bottom