Upcoming Films of Disinterest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Almost EVERY trailer before Winnie The Pooh was bad. Dolphin Tale may be the least offensive of the batch. I'm not seeing Puss in Boots purely because there was a dick joke and a rape joke in the trailer alone. No thanks. Arthur Christmas looks HIDEOUS. I again sat their mouth agape in horror. Not quite as bad as Zookeeper, but damn close. But the absolute worst. The most abhorrent HAD to be Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-wrecked. I just can't begin to comprehend.

Oh man, you're kids are going to love it and you'll have a blast as well. Since we went to a matinee, there were plenty of little kids there, and they were cracking up.

YouTube - The Three Musketeers 3D (2011) - Official Trailer [HD]

Here's a film that I'm fairly sure everybody here probably thinks looks like shit, but I seriously can't fucking wait.

I don't know why I didn't watch this trailer at the time we were talking about this, or maybe I did and that one wasn't so bad, but I just watched the second trailer and holy fucking shit, this looks like one of the worst things to ever happen to anything ever. It's like they watched the Disney film, took the story it created without ever picking up the original book, added airships and an assassin and said, "let's do this thing!"

Stop raping literature!!! How the heck did they get that talented of a cast on board for a Paul WS Anderson film?

I couldn't get past the 1 minute mark.... Only because I kept rewinding it a few seconds

... I don't get it. I thought it was going to be a biopic. This is just... Recycled three stooges clichés...

Back
Top Bottom