U2 on soundtrack of Brothers (Dec 09)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Varitek

Blue Crack Addict
I was at the movies tonight and was shocked and delighted in the middle of this preview:

YouTube - 'Brothers' Trailer HD

I'm super excited about a movie whose producers chose this song as part of the soundtrack (or even if it's just in the preview). I think it fits really well in the trailer. And the cast is all-star.

Also, from the youtube comments, "What the hell is with the scary-intense music during the last segment? The movie's not a thriller." There are several other comments asking what the song is. The movie is due out in December and I don't yet have a feel for whether it'll be a heavily promoted blockbuster, but given the cast, it'll be a pretty big draw, and the preview will be seen by even more people. Great exposure for Bad to audiences that have likely never heard the 80s U2 sound. Bad was on Taking Lives in 2004 (says U2wanderer) but Brothers seems like it will be a much higher profile movie, and likely a better movie.

And, Wikipedia/some random article from February claim that White as Snow will be in the film. That is very, very exciting too. Though after reading that, I'm sure this has come up on interference before.

Back
Top Bottom