Twin Peaks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was talking to Deep.

Oh ok.

Can I leave the conversation now? I'm feeling pretty stupid, and I just get dumb and dumbererr the deeper I get. I've already shown that I know nothing about the following:

(1) Twin Peaks (to be honest, it confused me even while it was still in production)
(2) Baja-Canada
(3) Inside Interference Jokes
(4) No Steve Winwood
(5) NO Spoken Words

I wanted to write a cop/buddy movie based on Agent Cooper teaming up with a futuristic robot here on Earth, called:

Coop & Swoop

but I never got around to it.

swoop.gif

I miss you Swoop. So much. :sad:

If I did a top 10 favorite fictional characters list, Coop would make it I think. If relegated to just TV, then he's top 5, easily.

I wanted to write a cop/buddy movie based on Agent Cooper teaming up with a futuristic robot here on Earth, called:

Coop & Swoop

That's about as strange as the short story I wrote in which Theodore Cleaver finds himself in trouble and has to call on the services of The Equalizer.

If I did a top 10 favorite fictional characters list, Coop would make it I think. If relegated to just TV, then he's top 5, easily.

Right-on! Who wouldn't love the Coopster? (The agent or Kevin Arnold's girlfriend)

Coop & Swoop

swoop.gif

I miss you Swoop. So much. :sad:

I think I might give Dune another try, just because of this post.

Not sure why anyone would think this is automatically a good thing.

Well of course it will have to be properly executed. If Lynch and Frost are in it together and the story does indeed take place 25 years later which was conveniently referenced in the original series 25 years ago I'd have a hard time seeing a scenario where this doesn't turn out well.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If the opening starts with Cooper and Laura in the Black Lodge 25 years later, I might dance around the room like a school girl (Donna Heyward).

Do you think it was always the plan? Or do you think they just saw an opportunity and went with it?

Do you think it was always the plan? Or do you think they just saw an opportunity and went with it?

It's interesting because for some reason I thought that Frost and Lynch had a falling out. I didn't realize that they had lunch so regularly. I doubt it was the original plan just because I think they intended on TP to go on for more seasons before ABC forced them to reveal the killer which basically gave them a run of 5-6 episodes with no direction/intrigue.

I could see where as time went on though, the "25 year" plan started to make a lot more sense.

I really hope Kyle McG comes back as Cooper. I could see where maybe he left Twin Peaks to go back to the Bureau (where strange disappeances occured) but maybe returns to town due to some circumstances and strange events start happening. Maybe Cooper will kill Little Nicky's (now 24) girlfriend. LOL

If Kyle McG doesn't come back, then my trepidations will begin. Thanks to Psych, I'm fairly confident that most of the cast is willing to return.

If Kyle McG doesn't come back, then my trepidations will begin. Thanks to Psych, I'm fairly confident that most of the cast is willing to return.

Yes! Plus, I had heard that Kyle was possibly going to be on Agents of Shield which unless I missed something, that hasn't happened. I wouldn't be surprised if he cleared out his calendar.

In regards to the rest of the cast, I would think many of them would be more than willing considering it would be in their best interests from a career perspective. That would be great if somehow Ray Wise was able to make an appearance or two as well. Would probably have to be in the Black Lodge.

Back
Top Bottom