True Blood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sookie forgot what Grandma told her last week.
Neko Case singing "I Wish I was the Moon" was a nice touch.

Probably my favorite episode of the season so far, mostly because it was so good to see the return of goofy, funny Jason. Some of his lines were classic, and I'm glad the writers decided to really go for the humor angle regarding all the werepanther crap.

I'M A POLICE OFFICER...AND A WEREPANTHER...BACK OFF!

Some of the early stuff with Sam playing Tommy playing Sam was pretty funny.

Also, shit is really starting to move forward, plot wise. With Marnie being fully possessed now by Antonia or whatever her name is.

I agree - this episode was loads of fun. Jason's comment about Sookie changing his kitty litter made me lol.

I adore sweet, stupid, funny Jason. :cute: He and Pam get the best lines. I really hope this is the end of the stupid werepanther storyline. I really don't care about those methed out freaks.

I really love how Alan Ball is able to get us to root for the Vampires when the big bad is a witch who was brutalized by them. How does he do it?

Shit! What a cliffhanger!

I predict Lafayette and Jesus will battle Marnie/Antonia and save the vampires.

And I agree with Trojanchick99 that it is weird that we're rooting for the vampires even though they're murderers and rapists.

I'm really digging this witch storyline.

Also, I look forward to next week when we see how Jessica does not die. :wink:

Someone on Twitter is wondering if Jason will turn into a panther to save Jessica. That would be too funny and cool!

Someone on Twitter is wondering if Jason will turn into a panther to save Jessica. That would be too funny and cool!

I said it before and I'll say it again: Veering too far off from the books with regards to Jessica

For one, shes meant to be a sixteen year old girl who was turned into a vampire

A friend of mine read the books and says Jessica was never in them.

He does not have to turn into a panther.
The writers put him there for a reason. He will most likely run up and push Jesica back inside and close the door before she burns up completely. And then her vampire powers will allow her to heal.
Also, they set up that she and Jason have a thing for each other, you will recall her saying she wasn't feeling it for her boyfriend. So we will have Jason at odds with his best friend.

No kidding, deep.

I was only being facetious.

This week's episode, :up:. One of the nuttiest they've ever had, and that says a lot with this show.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Veering too far off from the books with regards to Jessica

For one, shes meant to be a sixteen year old girl who was turned into a vampire

I'm so glad I didn't read the books beforehand.

When people watch a show or movie based on some source material, all they seem to do is bitch and complain about how the book is different and that the books were better. Blah blah blah. They're entirely different entities. Get over it. And I don't mean to totally single you out, crashedcardriver, it's just something that's always bugged me.

Anyway, this episode was crazy. That closing sequence...wow. Super intense.

That was inevitable. Oh, and becomes a soap opera? True Blood has always been a soap opera.

Back
Top Bottom