True Blood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this Rachel Wood is not a very good actress

I haven't seen her on True Blood yet, but with the right direction she can do wonders, just watch The Wrestler.

Also, she'll be playing Mary Jane Parker in Bono & The Edge's Spider-Man.

the show's had some good looking ladies on it:

lizzy caplan was a highlight, she was rarely seen fully dressed on her stint on the show. she was smoking hot with the headband / bandana

and firey redhead deborah ann woll provides some eye candy in the second season

Hey, y'all. I don't actually have any news or anything but I've just really, really wanted to bump this thread for a long time now. I feel it's time for this thread to take its rightful place back on Page 1 of Zoo Station because this show returns one week from this Sunday! Woooooohooooo!

Still easily one of my favorite TV discoveries of the last few years, and one of the most flat-out fun and pulpy things to show up on TV in a while. I can't fucking wait for Season 3. Before the premiere I'm going to go back and at least watch the last couple episodes of Season 2 and I might end up watching most of the whole first two seasons again.

Anybody else excited?

Yay!

For some reason this morning I've got True Blood on the mind. I'm totally going to watch a couple of old episodes tonight.

Watching last year's season finale. I forgot how much I liked the addition of ERW as the Queen.

ERW: Orgies? Sacrifice?
Vampire Bill: Yes.
ERW: Cannibalism?
Vampire Bill: We suspect.
ERW: Oh, fun!

I'm excited!! :hyper:

I also think it is quite hilarious that ABC is putting that awful-looking bandwagon show The Gates on Sunday nights this summer. It probably won't even pull in as many views as True Blood gets on premium cable.

The Maryann storyline without a doubt was the best part of this season. I won't lie the whole thing with Jason going to that church camp was kind of boring. Did like that there was more of Sam and Eric :drool:

That was one kick ass season opener. I freaking loved every minute of it. :happydance:

Back
Top Bottom