True Blood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok,

I finally got caught up on the last 8 episodes on OnDemand.

I do expect LaFayette is the guy in the car.
But he will rise again.

You do recall that the Alpa Vampire said he knew who harmed them.

other possiblities, the fake Demon healer lady
or less likely Lettie Mae, that had her demon exercised, I just don't see her with red nail polish, though.
Could it be Tara?

One thing I am pretty certain about,
we have Vampires, Shifters and Werewolves.

There is an obvious candidate to be one, I think they even dropped a couple of hints.

ok,
I will go on the record

we have Vampires, Shifters and Werewolves.
There is an obvious candidate to be one, they even dropped a couple of hints.

season 2

is starting tonight

well here is what I was thinking about Werewolves

When Sam told Sookie he was a shifter, he said there were Werewolves too.

they would not put it in
if we were not going to get some.

terryb.jpg

I like Terry for a werewolf

- he told Sam their families go way back

- he killed 14? people in Iraq ( dog soldier)

- he was ashamed he did not stand up to the 3 vampires in the restaurant

- Arleen said when she had sex with him he had scars all over his body

- he likes to hunt

- and he hugged Bill and told him to stay strong or keep sharp

I was kind of disappointed in the season premier but it's always hard getting into new characters.

At least the sex is even hotter now that Sookie Suckie and Bill are lovers in real life.

Ok, I fell asleep watching the premiere. I hope this isn't an indication of what's to come but it felt like it was missing something. It might have just be that I was exhausted...

Ok, I fell asleep watching the premiere. I hope this isn't an indication of what's to come but it felt like it was missing something. It might have just be that I was exhausted...

No, it was not a good season premiere. It was kind of boring, actually.

i just started watching this show because my wife has an obsession with Vampires, and i must say, this show kicks major ass. very good stuff. sure beats the hell out of that crappy "Twilight" movie.

No, it was not a good season premiere. It was kind of boring, actually.

Actually, I thought the season premier was very good, totally intriguing and engaging.

Were we all watching the same show??? :scratch:

Actually, I thought the season premier was very good, totally intriguing and engaging.

Were we all watching the same show??? :scratch:

So far I'm not too interested in the new characters - I'm sure that will change. I just saw it as an episode that was setting things up so it wasn't particularly juicy although I did really like seeing some of Sam's back story. I hated the whole thing with
Lafayette and hope that resolves immediately because I will be really pissed off if that goes on for more than a week.

But the main disappointment was that there was not enough of Bill. I want more Bill this week. I can see the annoying young vampire girl angle getting more interesting, though.

i just started watching this show because my wife has an obsession with Vampires, and i must say, this show kicks major ass. very good stuff. sure beats the hell out of that crappy "Twilight" movie.

That's it. Put em up! :grumpy: I can't take the Twilight bashing anymore :sad:

:wink:

I still say your opinion stinks, however.

I'm going to try and watch TB again when I'm not so tired. If I could get off the blue crack I'd be watching it now....

I like Terry for a werewolf

- he told Sam their families go way back

- he killed 14? people in Iraq ( dog soldier)

- he was ashamed he did not stand up to the 3 vampires in the restaurant

- Arleen said when she had sex with him he had scars all over his body

- he likes to hunt

- and he hugged Bill and told him to stay strong or keep sharp

:yes:
- he's just always around without a real purpose yet

Okay, I watched the season premier again with a friend-fan who hadn't seen it yet and we decided it was a pretty good opener after all.

I'm going to watch the Pilot episode of this sometime soon and I will let you guys know if it's a cool show or not.

did you notice when he came to Arlene's rescue

that she hugged him
and he sniffed her hair.

Yep. And remember last season when he was out in that boat and he saw Sam running naked through the woods and had no reaction at all, like it was a perfectly normal thing to see.

I'm going to watch the Pilot episode of this sometime soon and I will let you guys know if it's a cool show or not.

I friggin loved it. Sucked me in immediately. Tara and the gay fry cook are hilarious. I love the back-country setting. And Sookie (great name btw) is a total sweetheart and I love her.

:heart:

Now I just need to get caught up with the rest of Season 1 real quick so that I can be on the same page as you guys.

Yeah, hurry up. We'll wait.

Haha, you'll wait huh? That's awful kind of y'all (now I'm talking like I live in a fictional Louisiana town).

I just got done with episode #4 so it shouldn't be too long before I'm all caught up. I was hooked after the first episode, but I'm hooked even more so now because I didn't know that there would be this much of a nearly "whodunit" mystery plot surrounding the whole thing. I'm at the point where everyone is trying to figure who killed these two girls in town. It's my new favorite show.

Ok, wow. Lafayette just walked over to the guys that complained about the "AIDS Burger", knocked 'em around a bit, and said "Bitch, you come in my house you gonna eat my food the way I FUCKIN MAKE IT! Tip your waitress."

Coolest thing I've seen all day.

glad you're liking it

keep reporting in

pay attention to Terry, nothing big from him yet

I just have a theroy

Ok, wow. Lafayette just walked over to the guys that complained about the "AIDS Burger", knocked 'em around a bit, and said "Bitch, you come in my house you gonna eat my food the way I FUCKIN MAKE IT! Tip your waitress."

Coolest thing I've seen all day.

Lafayette just rules.

Back
Top Bottom