True Blood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys are the only people in my whole life who watch this show and it drives me crazy because I have no one to talk to about it. I organize Sunday nights around it. I watch each episode multiple times. Sookie kind of gets on my nerves a little bit, as well as Tara and her mother, and Bill is never in it enough, but I still love it.

You guys are the only people in my whole life who watch this show and it drives me crazy because I have no one to talk to about it. I organize Sunday nights around it. I watch each episode multiple times. Sookie kind of gets on my nerves a little bit, as well as Tara and her mother, and Bill is never in it enough, but I still love it.

You need to go to True-Blood.tv - HBO True Blood TV Series FanSite

They have the best True Blood forum!!!

^^Me, too!

I didn't pick up on the whole Sam-collie thing at all. I even read a spoiler about it but didn't believe it until last week when he was running through the woods naked.

And just how much blood does Sookie need to have splattered in her face in one episode? The dead cat was too much. I need more Bill and less Jason and his psycho girlfriend next week. :angry:

Was at a friend's house and she was watching last week's episode so she explained it all to me. Then she went back to On Demand so I could see the first episode.

CAN YOU SAY HOOKED? BECAUSE I AM!!!! :drool:

Love it! I'm up to episode 5, plus the one w/ the dead cat from last week that I originally saw.

I can't wait to catch up and see the rest! :hyper:

Was at a friend's house and she was watching last week's episode so she explained it all to me. Then she went back to On Demand so I could see the first episode.

CAN YOU SAY HOOKED? BECAUSE I AM!!!! :drool:

Love it! I'm up to episode 5, plus the one w/ the dead cat from last week that I originally saw.

I can't wait to catch up and see the rest! :hyper:

Welcome to the club???

Now, are you a FANGBANGER!!!????

He did pet a collie!! Which threw a lot of fans of the books off!
He did, and called it 'brother', which I'm gonna take literally until I know any different. I haven't read the books, so please don't spoil me :)

And the other night I had a True Blood dream. I dreamt a friend and I went to a restaurant (like a pancake house like IHOP or something), and inside Eric was sitting on a throne on a stage. We had to go up to him and bow, and then he acknowledged us, which meant we were welcome there. We took menus off of a stand and went to sit down. There was a tray of bacon on the edge of the stage in front of Eric, almost like an offering. I wondered whether that meant we were supposed to order bacon just to leave some for him as an offering.

Yes, completely random. I don't know why I dreamt of Eric, I'm not into him. I'd rather dream of Bill :drool:

He did, and called it 'brother', which I'm gonna take literally until I know any different. I haven't read the books, so please don't spoil me :)

:

I will not spoil it for you, besides last night's episode was almost entirely new material or made up.......so Alan Ball has a lot of people guessing which direction he's taking the characters.....

I just hope he doesn't change who the killer is and keeps some characters around.

So you're from Kentucky???

I will not spoil it for you, besides last night's episode was almost entirely new material or made up.......so Alan Ball has a lot of people guessing which direction he's taking the characters.....

I just hope he doesn't change who the killer is and keeps some characters around.

So you're from Kentucky???
Yeah, the very western end of the state (I'm actually in Paducah, Kentucky, "Hell For Certain" is a real place in the state, but I've never been there, I added it for laughs)

Yeah, the very western end of the state (I'm actually in Paducah, Kentucky, "Hell For Certain" is a real place in the state, but I've never been there, I added it for laughs)

I don't think I've ever been to Paducah....I grew up outside of Louisville and went to Kentucky Wesleyan for college...

I live in Virginia now...

I should look up Hell For Certain...maybe a road trip is in the works!!

Ok, I know I'm way late, but . . .

sooooo good! :hyper:

I just finished the season finale. Love this series!!!! (The last episode was directed a bit strange, not the traditional big climax, but sort of lots of little climaxes and then a really weird finish. :scratch: )

I thought for sure the young preacher prosthelytizing in the last episode was Topher Grace from That 70s Show; it looked just like him if he had put on a bit of weight. But, according to IMDB, I guess it wasn't him.

Also, I couldn't believe how cruel Sookie was to Sam when she found out his secret. HELLO! She's clairvoyant and she's dating a vampire. Pot. This is kettle. You're both black!

Can't wait for Season 2! :D

Back
Top Bottom