True Blood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They replay the episodes like 145 times every week, but it takes a day or two to come up On Demand.

I just got around to watching tonight, and I was rather unenthused, I liked the introduction of the biker Werewolf culture, and some character moments with Jason, Layfayette, and seeing Tara and Sookie acting like they were at the start of the show, but the current plot lines aren't nearly as interesting as they seemed they were going to be from the premiere, but I don't doubt it'll be more entertaining down the line.

I just got around to watching tonight, and I was rather unenthused, I liked but the current plot lines aren't nearly as interesting as they seemed they were going to be from the premiere

I feel just the opposite. I love the new plot line with the werewolves, especially as compared with the Maryanne stuff from last season which got really dumb fast (I mean, dumb even for a TV show that deals with the supernatural). I complained all last season that there needed to be more vampire action and that seems to be what we're getting now. I love all the vampires.

However, I do not care for any of the "mothers" plot lines (Tara's, Lafayette's, Sam's) which just seems like filler.

Again, I liked where it was going from the premiere on, I just didn't enjoy last night's episode all that much. And sure the MaryAnne thing was nuts and dragged out, but there was always a lot more fun times with the characters than we had last night. I'm not quitting on the show, just not looking forward to rewatching this week's episode.

However, I do not care for any of the "mothers" plot lines (Tara's, Lafayette's, Sam's) which just seems like filler.

I am blaming you for keeping Lafayette alive, :wink:
that is why we got that weak subplot with Tara and mom thumpin' bible.

I am glad Bill cut Sookie loose, now Eric has more of a clean shot.
And everybody knows, they want to see some Eric action.

Loved it. Especially the ass part. :D

Ok, I finally saw them tonight, all 3 episodes at once, and . . . yes! trojanchick for the win on this one . . . or should I say, instead: Eric's ass for the win! :combust:

I agree with everything already posted about cracking people up: Sookie's impersonation of Bill saying her name, Jason saying only 2 kinds of people and then listing 3 kinds, and Conscience Off, Dick On. :lol: I agree that Sookie and Tara's close relationship from the first season is sorely missed and that they are barely ever in the same scenes anymore. So far, though, I'm liking Bill again (since I couldn't stand him in S2). All-in-all, I'm liking S3 better than S2 . . . so far. Let's hope it keeps up.

I'm finally getting around the watching this series. Since I don't have HBO or cable for that matter (yes, my TV life sucks), I'm renting S1's DVDs. So far, its OK. Sookie's naivete is seriously annoying, though.

Interesting how far they're pushing Bill's (fake, just to keep Sookie safe) descent into evil.

The best stuff that happened last night involved Eric and Lafayette hanging out.

I love Eric and Lafayette's new little bromance. There are so many incredibly hot men on this show, Jason, Bill, Eric, :drool::drool::drool:. I don't really know what's going on in the new season because I still have to catch the season finale of Season 1 and all of Season 2, but I was flipping past it during the second half of the episode last night and watched it. I kinda had a bit of a girl crush on the stripper. She was gorgeous. Also, I would like to see Bill drive a stake through Lorena's heart. I see she's as big of a bitch as she was during the flashback episode in season 1.

I enjoyed the episode. Eric and Lafayette was great. Eric is such a badass and softie all at once. Sookie looked great in that wig, damn. I wonder how long it will take Eric to put together that Sookie saw the King of Mississippi at that wolf bar.

As an aside, the building where Alcide lives is down the street from my apartment. They were filming there a couple months back. Alexander Skarsgaard was down the street from my apartment. :drool:

Interesting how far they're pushing Bill's (fake, just to keep Sookie safe) descent into evil.

The best stuff that happened last night involved Eric and Lafayette hanging out.

I thought for a second that Bill was going to try to escape to help Sookie while the other two were having their backseat feast but then he went all evil, too.

And how about Tara's evil vampire? Eric is suddenly the good vampire this season.

Yeah, he's a pretty entertaining freaky psycho nutball vampire.

I'm glad that Bill is done with his fake allegiance to the King and went after Sookie to try to save her. Bill and Sookie 4eva.

And, snaaaaaaap, the vampire King of Mississippi had Eric's parents killed. Shit is gonna go down.

Franklin is fantastic.

Franklin is straight up crazy. I burst out laughing when he started crying. It's so wrong that I like his psychotic ass and don't feel as sorry for Tara as I think I'm supposed to. :|

And, snaaaaaaap, the vampire King of Mississippi had Eric's parents killed. Shit is gonna go down.

That was a turn of events that I was not expecting. Very interesting.

I wish I could say the same for Sam's family storyline which has been far from interesting, and is really dragging down Sam's potential. :sad: I hope things will improve because I would hate to have Sam wasted on those losers for the entire season.

I wish I could say the same for Sam's family storyline which has been far from interesting, and is really dragging down Sam's potential. :sad: I hope things will improve because I would hate to have Sam wasted on those losers for the entire season.

Hopefully they are building something
it seems like his father is a worthless drunk abusing his half brother
perhaps Sam will end up killing him or something

OK, I'm on to season 2 on DVD and I am really liking this show! Sookie's naivete continues to annoy me, however, but the show has comedy, suspense, romance and dare I say, hot sex scenes! I also think I am developing a crush on Alex Skarsgard!

a very good episode this week

I wish Bill would just die

Me too.

So, I just caught up on the last two episodes tonight. Damn, does Eric look amazing in that sweater. :drool:

This season is really shaping up nicely. I really love the vampire storyline, all the double and triple crossing is great. Damn tonight was gory, really gory. I hope this
isn't the end for batshit Franklin. I will miss his crazy ass.

Best episode of the season so far tonight. Lots of stuff escalating, lots to talk about.

Sookie and Tara's escape from the mansion?!? :heart: I haven't liked Tara that much since early in Season 1. That scene was awesome.

I disagree with you guys saying that
Bill should die.
I still very much care about Bill and Sookie, and hope everything works out for them. Their relationship is kinda what the whole show is centered on. It was tough to watch Bill being tortured like that out in the shed.

Also, any episode that features Queen Sophie Anne is a winner for me, even though she got punked out by Eric and Russell. Love her character, scratching off hundreds of Lotto tickets. She steals every scene she's in.

Can't wait to see how all this crazy shit plays out.

I'm with you GAF.

This week's episode was ridiculous, one of the show's best. Tara + Sookie together at last, even if it was for just a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom