Tron Legacy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

powerhour24

ONE love, blood, life
In anticipation for the first official trailer (that's set to premiere with Alice in Wonderland in 3D and 2D), who here is excited??? I love that they're doing this but Disney is absolutely out of their minds for ponying up more than $200m (some say a lot more than that) on a sequel to a 28 year old movie that very few people have seen.

For those who haven't already seen the concept trailer the director made to convince the Disney executives of the plan to make a sequel, here it is:

YouTube - Tron : Legacy - Official Comic Con Teaser Trailer [HD]

I love that Bridges is back (the rest of the cast is strong as well), and I really hope its as dark as that trailer suggests (both literally and figuratively) it looks awesome.

Um, sign me up for that. Right now. Jeez.

Saw the first film a couple years back and it didn't have that much of an impact on me. I'll definitely re-watch it before this comes out though.

Um, sign me up for that. Right now. Jeez.

Saw the first film a couple years back and it didn't have that much of an impact on me. I'll definitely re-watch it before this comes out though.

Ditto.

The SHEEN!

zz7e1d8c56.jpg

I guess having grown up on it would make things different, but I love the original.

Tron is such a fun cult movie to watch with a group of friends, but this should be mind-blowing. I love that it's actually a sequel despite all this time and lack of interest it still revolves around Flynn, plus now he's a newly crowned Oscar winner, oh and it's good to see Garrett Hedlund getting work again, he was so good in Friday Night Lights.

Here's my obligatory post-of-the-week. It's a good one.

Picture1-12.png

Yeah, just sayin'.

But in all seriousness, I wouldn't mind racing around with her on top of my light cycle if you get my meaning.

OK, seriously in all seriousness, the first Tron is so fucking awful I can't believe it even became a cult hit. Such is the power of Bridges I suppose. New one doesn't look all that much better.

But in all seriousness, I wouldn't mind racing around with her on top of my light cycle if you get my meaning.

I made the same joke in another thread before seeing this.

As if the father/son theory needed any further ammo.

With that pic, this could be called PRON LEGACY.

Back
Top Bottom