Top Chef: Washington D.C.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
So... who's watching this season? 17 contestants started out this week, one already sent home.

If you go to Bravo's site, the eliminated contestant is right on the Top Chef home page, so I won't put the link here in case someone hasn't caught the episode yet.

:corn:

I'm watching:wave:
new time threw me off, but I caught the episode at a different time...
1st person cut was :ohmy::huh::ohmy: glad i did not have to see that person past the 1st episode! :lol:

OMG! Lila...she DID look like Rosie O'donnell! some of that food looked really good this past week....looks like there will be some drama this season.:hyper::hyper:

It's unfortunate to be accountable for someone else's mistakes, but them's the breaks. At least Kenny didn't get eliminated.

For sure. It was a nice sigh of relief to see Kenny get away safely. I'm pulling for him to take Angelo down, mostly due to the fact that I think he's got the most talent of any contestant.

I wanted to hear Tom's take on the situation, being that he was in the kitchen. And me thinks Alex's days are numbered after this week's challenge. Preview of him falling :giggle:

I thought two of them should have gone home last week, both Steve & Alex. I haven't seen today's episode yet. I keep forgetting it's on. Just set the timer for it to record later this evening.

It's kinda cool how the casting agent for this show discovered that black people exist for the Washington, D.C. edition.

Previously I think it was, what, one big, bald black guy chef per season, stereotypically southern and all about "home cookin'"? :doh:

yes...that was a big surprise to me actually...I thought it would be Ed.....and next week at the reunion...the pea puree will finally be addressed!!:D:D:lol:

Back
Top Bottom