Top Chef: Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
So, who's watching :hyper:

Debut episode last night. That Jen looks like one to watch :hmm:

And I thought the wrong girl went home. I thought Eva looked lost and dumbfounded the whole time, especially at judges table :der:

ooops! sorry....wow, I even gave the thread the same title:lol:

so anyway...

the 2 brothers should be interesting to watch....the women generally seem to be weak....cry-baby Jess, I think is her name, is already wearing thin. and what is up with both Hell's Kitchen and Top Chef filming in Vegas?

I don't know if I find the whole $15,000 chip prize in the quickfires necesary. Seems to make it a little less... honest? I know they are there to win some prizes in the end - I just think rewarding chefs all the way through takes away from the overall prize. You could see someone win 5-6 quickfires and take home $75,000-$90,000...

any 1 of those 3 could have gone home IMO! but the one that went was certainly deserving to get the boot! Pasta salad? come on people!:doh:

I'm all caught up on this show
I'm surprised Robin is still in

I'm all caught up, too, and completely agree with your spoiler! :sigh:

I think this has been a pretty good season so far...

Yes Lila...I agree.

and Jen is self-destructing! hope she snaps out of it...I like her...but I would have never guessed Kevin would be doing so well...he has won lots of challenges

:wave:Ohhh, I'm crazy about this show!! :hyper:

And just found this thread, sorry for the late intro! :reject:

I absolutely love Top Chef, it's my favorite program!!

For the final three, I agree with Lila's first, third and fourth guess... I wish her second would make it there, but I'm not holding out much hope after the last two weeks' results.

I'm in BV's corner for the win... a hometown boy--sort of... Mike I. would be technically closer, but gack! What arrogance!! :down:

And Bryan is way hot, to boot!! :drool::D

It was time for Robin to go...but...the other chefs are so mean to her...even if she is annoying, they certainly did not embrace her, they never seemed to be very nice to her...and the other chefs have not been all that great lately either...except for Michael and Brian...which I believe will be the top 2, with Kevin as the dark horse

:happydance: She was overdue to leave. I was afraid they were gonna send Eli home. But yeah, I think the final 3 will be the brothers Michael & Brian and Kevin.

I am thrilled to see the line-up for the final four, they all truly deserve to be there!!

That said, I hate to sound like sour grapes, but Bryan wuz robbed last episode! I cannot fathom how they chose Kevin over Bryan... it was apples to oranges, and based on the rules for this very specific challenge, there is no way Kevin should have triumphed, his dish was to simple and understated for a Bocuse D'Or competition, period.

Ah well... I am so excited about the talent this season, I am totally addicted!!
:drool:

:wink: Oh, and I don't care for the bangs.

I guess my predictions above were accurate :nerd:
I think it's anybody's game. From the previews, it looks like the final meal ain't too good, LOL!

Yes she didn't look like she felt too well on that train! can you imagine having any kind of morning sickness, then having to eat all those different foods??:sick:

and the previews definately look like the judges are not to pleased for sure

Don't care for the bangs, either. Not at all.

As for the previews, the edit monkeys have been at the top of their game this season, so don't be sucked in just yet... they have even started editing each episode to make it appear as one outcome is inevitable, and then the announcement at judge's table comes as a bit of a shock to everyone watching. This was always commonplace for the previews, but now... the entire episodes?!? Kind of not cool.

I agree it is anyone's game at this point. Still pulling for Bryan, but I would be pleased for Kevin as well. Not so much for Michael. What a douchebag.

so ...I was somewhat surprised by the result tonight....I was pretty sure it was going to be the other brother......I was rooting for Kevin and I tink he just had a bad night:sad:

Back
Top Bottom