Top Chef: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Who do you like?

I like Antonia, Fabio and Angelo.

Antonia seems to have a nice personality, and I'm attracted to her. She doesn't have the physical qualities that society considers for "beauty queen", but to heck with society. The women I'm attracted to rarely fit society's bill.

I caught the last 20 minutes of the show today, which was basically judges table. No idea who to root for yet.

you know, I liked Fabio in his season, but he never struck me as that great of a chef....now , it seems he has a bgiger ego, and is still not that impressive of a chef!

you know, I liked Fabio in his season, but he never struck me as that great of a chef....now , it seems he has a bgiger ego, and is still not that impressive of a chef!
I liked him because I thought he made a good point; that the judges had every right to critique his food, but they shouldn't ridicule.

I think Fabio's restaurant is in the next city over from where I live. Not that I'd ever go or anything. Just a comment :)

I think Fabio's restaurant is in the next city over from where I live. Not that I'd ever go or anything. Just a comment :)

Honestly, I don't know that I'd eat at any of their restaurants. I don't care for "fancy and unique" food very much.

I have become a bit more adventuresome of an eater....but not to the extent some of these dishes go! sometimes I thnk they look yummy...but most of the time, not so much:|

I didn't start watching Top Chef until season 5 so I don't know a lot about the contestants from earlier seasons, but my faves are Jenn and S7 Tiffany. Also, Jamie is growing on me this season. I thought Fabio was fun in his season, but I agree that, since then, the ego seems to have grown out of proportion to his cooking talent.

Wow, someone was a little sassy! And stuck by her food no matter what the judges said. Surprised that
she
is gone. Well, not really...

Yes, Jen got really angry at the judges! It was surprising to see her so outspoken...oh and love your new avi Lila! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom