Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was...pleased with this episode. The guests were sorta-weak and Sheryl was...I don't even know how to express my dismay at that performance. BUT...There were a LOT of throwbacks, and I did love that. Not sure how I feel about the update to one of my favorite sketches though.

I like Andy on the show, the year 3000 was better than most os the stuff on the first night, Andy gave/gives Conan his edge. I imagine, Andy helps with the writing. M L Dreyfuss skid with the Academy Award was pretty good.

Sheryl Crow? Lance Armstrong thought she did a good job tonight, I am one of the people that follow him in Twitter, you may have heard of it.

I'm still waiting for Max to speak. However, as always, that skit they dd with him last night was funny.

:lol:

j8cx21.gif

Ha! I kept seeing that upper left corner hill thing as an elephant, but this is even better.

I noticed it right away. Either she put on too much lotion and didn't notice, or someone put on too much lotion and they both didn't notice.

On a side note, I wonder how one becomes Gwyneth's lotion person.:hmm:

:drool:

I'm glad Conan addressed the Super Mario background. :up:

I don't believe they played that sketch that Conan showed on Leno last Friday, where he leads a senior's focus group watching some clips of his Late Night show. I would have liked to have seen it. :(

I thought she looked great, she is very skinny but super toned...you can tell she addicted to the gym...

As for her legs, who cares...obviously somebody on her team picked up on it cause they looked mighty different after the break...

Line Up For This Week:
-That guy from X-Files
-Eddie Murphy
-Dane Cook :|
-Jim Gaffigan (HOT POCKETS!)
-Jamie Foxx

:(
Kind of pissed that Conan and Colbert are on at the same time now...

I'm taping both Conan & Colbert. Especially since Colbert is in Iraq this week. And since Colbert airs at least 2-3 more times between tonight & tomorrow, there's other times to catch him :)

Every night! I DVR all the stuff I miss because I usually fall asleep in the middle of the monologue. I hate working so early. :(

Shatner was HILARIOUS. I thought I was going to die when he couldn't do the Vulcan hand gesture. And then when he flipped Conan off and Conan got on the desk... :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom