Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did anyone catch Leno's last show with Conan O'Brien as guest? :up:

I did!
The only things I chuckled at last night : Actual Rodney Dangerfield footage,
Conan:hyper: .... and some of the Jay walking stuff.
Will not miss Leno at all....(not looking forward to his return in Sept.:down: )

Will not miss Leno at all....(not looking forward to his return in Sept.:down: )

Well then don't watch it. :|

I like Jay. He's not as funny as Conan, but he's certainly better than Letterman, Ferguson, Kimmel and Fallon. If nothing else, I have respect for him for being one of the few comedians around today who's actually funny, and doesn't have to resort to nothing but inappropriate sexual jokes or saying the f-word every other word. Very classy guy, and the end of last night's show was pretty cool. :up:

I thought the ending was classy to 2861U2 :up:

I'm not a Leno fan per se, but watched the last two nights (Billy Crystal and the 'finale'). Jaywalking bits from the past were hilarious.

I caught the end of the show but I missed the Conan bit on the show. I can't find a copy of it on Youtube either, which is really odd:( I thought Leno had a really classy send off with the staff coming out and their kids.

I'm all over that.

If Pearl Jam plays "Alive" on the first night of Conan's new gig, that would be fucking epic.

4.gif

I set the TiVo last Friday, since I probably can't stay up for the whole show :shifty:

I'll be watching!

I've been waiting for this for five years, ever since "The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien" was announced in 2004.

Great so far. It's good to see Andy back, didn't realize how much he was missed. The bit at the Lakers game was hysterical.

Wow, didn't know they had a Norman Bates gag in Hollywood. Closest we've got in dinky Orlando is the motherfucking shark from Jaws trying to eat you and your entire family.

Only Will Ferrell could pull of an entrance like that. Only Will Ferrell. And damn did he ever pull it off. Amazing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom