Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tuesday's tweet:
Eddie Vedder's set at my show in Seattle last night melted my eyeballs. Seriously, I'm going to sue Eddie for boiling my ocular-jelly.

conan-obrien-prom.jpg

Girl Asks Conan O’Brien To Prom | Allie Is Wired

The show was great - just too short! Saw a few celebs. We were in section 11, second row (if you are familiar with the venue). It's basically center of building, just left of the mixing board. Lights go out and some people are heading to their seats. David Spade walked right by us. He waved to people. A short time later, two more people walk by: a man & his date. The man, Jon Hamm :drool: And I don't know what people want to know... so I'll put spoiler tags on them, just in case.
Walker, Texas Ranger: He had a few people pull the 'handle', not lever for NBC reasons. First was Aziz Ansari, then Jonah Hill, Jack McBrayer, then... Jon Hamm, the latter being the funniest. Lots of songs, and the best one would be one that Conan started out on his own, then Superman joined him. Superman being Jim Carrey. No other musical guests. Some of the band runs thru the audience before Conan comes out. One stopped right in front of us. And at the end, Conan ran thru the audience and right past us. I didn't reach out far enough to slap his hand. Maddy took lots of pics & video, and will hopefully upload tomorrow.
Great time - laughed a lot. I just didn't want it to be over!

Ooh you did video and pics? Was it hard to sneak cameras in or were they watching you much during the show? The big NO CEL PHONES CAMERA ETC warning with the tickets made us a bit freaked out! Not that I haven't pretty much perfected my camera sneaking in methods by now :shifty: but I know some times it's just more strict. When we saw Bono/Edge/BB King at the Kodak theatre they watched me like a hawk and I wasn't able to get very good pics at all :grumpy:

There was no problem bringing in a camera. This is a bit different than perhaps the show you caught with Bono/Edge/BB King. Especially these days when everyone has a camera on their phone/iphone/blackberry, etc. I had it in a case in my purse. I even had a sealed bottle of water. Maddy uploaded a bunch on Facebook. You could see them if you were there :madspit: I think there are 70+ so far. If you don't want to be spoiled (and you are on Facebook, then don't look :)

Conan said this was his first time back to Universal. His show filmed there. And Universal holds about 6000 people. Definitely a full house, though the seat next to Maddy was vacant all night.

I have to go pass out now :yawn:

I'm going. Whatever the cost :|

GO FOR IT.

Following this tour on Twitter, the I'm With Coco page on Facebook, etc., has been some of the most fun I've ever had as a fan girl. The shows sound amazing, and when will Conan have time to tour once he goes back to being a talk show host again? Right now he's living his rock star dreams--good for him AND us!!!

Is it June 1st yet???:hyper::hyper::hyper:

There was no problem bringing in a camera. This is a bit different than perhaps the show you caught with Bono/Edge/BB King. Especially these days when everyone has a camera on their phone/iphone/blackberry, etc. I had it in a case in my purse. I even had a sealed bottle of water. Maddy uploaded a bunch on Facebook. You could see them if you were there :madspit: I think there are 70+ so far. If you don't want to be spoiled (and you are on Facebook, then don't look :)

Conan said this was his first time back to Universal. His show filmed there. And Universal holds about 6000 people. Definitely a full house, though the seat next to Maddy was vacant all night.

I have to go pass out now :yawn:

:lol: sorry. I'll go look through one of my kids accounts :wink:

Ok thanks! Maybe we'll try to bring a camera then. :hmm: Maybe the BBKing show was stricter because it was the Kodak Theatre, I dunno. I seem to recall Carlos getting sent back to his car :giggle:

We had a great time! :wave:

Pics here if you want to see them ;)

wearing Eddie Murphy's purple leather suit
conanSanDiego4-29-10seapeny.jpg

conanguitarSanDiego4-29-10seapeny.jpg

the Chuck Norris rural policeman handle
conanhandleSanDiego4-29-10seapeny.jpg

LaBamba gets licked
conanlabambaSanDiego4-29-10seapeny.jpg

the giant rock-concert blow-up bat
conanbatSanDiego4-29-10seapeny.jpg

Jason Mraz
conanjasonmrazconansandiego4-29-201.jpg

Conan on 60 Minutes in a couple minutes here for Central and Eastern time at least.

How does this work? Does he have to be stoneyfaced and serious the whole time?

Back
Top Bottom