The Wonder Years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yahweh

Rock n' Roll Doggie
How many of you used to watch this show or still do?

Its one of my guilty pleasures I just find it very realistic to what happens in real life. Here is my favourite scene from the show. It is very sad and brings a tear to my eye everytime i see it.

YouTube - Wonder Years "The Accident" Ending

I loved this show. It's a shame it never airs anywhere anymore that I know of. I loved the episodes with the math teacher. The ending of the final episode is really touching, too.

It's one of my favorite shows ever. I wish they'd put reruns on again or release it on DVD. It was incredibly well-written and well-acted. I agree with 2861; the end of the last episode was amazing. I have Kevin's final narration as one of my quotes on Facebook.:love:

I know its on Deja View in Canada 2 episodes daily during the week but I am not sure about the US.

I am sure it would be a very popular DVD set if they could secure the music rights.

Always loved this show! Filled up 2 videocassettes with it when it aired on satellite TV in India. Too bad those tapes are now covered in dirt and fungus. Wish they would release the damn dvd set already!

Brit, I just saw your facebook quotes. I love that last episode too! :heart:

I loved it too

Remember the rumor that Marilyn Manson was Paul?

I saw Danica McKellar's math books in Barnes and Noble the last time I was in there. She's some kind of math genius.

Yes the last episode was really good although I wish they would have extended it another year because I think Kevin and Winnie should have got married in the last episode myself, they were meant for each other :)

She got married this year. She's 34 now

danica.jpg

23132_large.jpg

Josh Saviano now

josh_saviano_now_full.jpg

Fred Savage in 08 with his wife

fred_savage240.jpg

Wayne

06bdays_JasonHervey.jpg

Wayne still pretty much looks the same....I also saw the father recently and he doesnt look too much different either. Thats the show where David Schwimmer got his start too dating Kevin's sister :)

Excellent show. This station called Ion on DirecTv (I don't think it exists anymore) played all the episodes about a year or two ago. I was finally able to watch most of it again thanks to the DVR.
This needs to be re-aired ASAP.

I would by it very quickly if it came out on DVD...it was very creative and all the characters were just amazingly portayed....and the music and naration of course just added to the appeal of it....I wish they were able to write shows like this now of days but then again its hard to find this kind of magical touch just anywear.

As much as I want TWY on dvd I am glad they are holding out (perhaps forever) for the music clearances. The songs were such a huge part of the show.

oh man!! I was just thinking about a scene from this show the other day and also wish they would play the re-runs again! I think TVLand or Nick @ Night might!! I'm going to e-mail them!!:up:

It was SO my guilty pleasre too and yes most of these episodes made me cry esp the last one!

Yep the US should have it back on TV someplace for sure :) Emailing them would probably help thats for sure there is no reason not to have it on TV anymore.

Back
Top Bottom