The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but nearly every episode feels like it's taken 5 minutes of the Walking Dead Clock
apparently the past two seasons have taken only like two months, because maggie still weighs like 80 pounds. i mean, i get that they have next to no food so even when she's about to give birth (if this were the real world and all of this were really happening) she probably wouldn't gain much weight, but i think it's a bit ridiculous that she's not showing at all. at least they aged judith a whopping one or two years (i suck at guessing the age of kids tbh).

the walking dead clock really does move annoying slow.

One more episode left. Who will survive? Who will die?

I guess I'm a freak because I've enjoyed all of the communities getting together do battle with the Saviors. Plus, which of the Saviors will turn on Negan? Or how many?

It's been slow but the finale should be good. How many people we love are going to die [emoji24]

I don't think that many.

I think the start of next season will see plenty of death

If they end the season pre-siege or mid-siege, they'll do the same shit as before. People are fine without the cliffhanger. It's not necessary.

I don't think there will be a cliffhanger, the creator of the show said it wouldn't end as such.

I think what we'll see is the beginning of All Out War. The coming together of the communities against the Saviors

With Season 8, at least the first half of the season being the battle.

My question is what to think of the Garbage people. I think they're really with Saviors, or maybe something happens to them that turns them into the Whisperers for future story arc

Saw it coming, especially with her taking on the new Star Trek series. Her death was a play off of the comics for a different character.

Rick is developing Wolverine-esque healing powers ;)

The Sasha situation. :ohmy:

I can't say I was too choked up when that happened. She wasn't exactly one of my favorites. I enjoyed the season finale and look forward to the war that's in store for next season. The tiger was fuckin' awesome.

And yes, BEAL, you would have never guessed that Rick got shot. Maybe the adrenaline just masked the pain for him.

I kind of thought that too, but wonder if there is some backstory there like the Oceanside folk. Where Saviors killed all the men over a certain age.

Maybe the Saviors pushed this community into the garbage dump as their punishment. Though they are fucking weird so maybe that is just there thing.

I do like Negan a lot, but I wish he'd stop with the hip thrusting when he talks. I find myself doing that now in every day conversations

"DO NOT *THRUSTS HIPS LEANS BACK* MAKE ME ASK AGAIN...."

That was a pretty good finale. Without Negan this show would suffer a lot. I do wonder what Eugene does with that other poison pill if Sasha only took one. Also more Shiva please :heart:

That was a pretty good finale. Without Negan this show would suffer a lot. I do wonder what Eugene does with that other poison pill if Sasha only took one. Also more Shiva please :heart:

But, you see, that's the thing. The show has been progressively building up to have Rick and Co. encounter an individual like Negan. He is the ultimate villain in the Zombie Apocalypse. The war with the Saviors could go on for 2 seasons. With the timeline moving at a snail's pace, they could stretch this thing out for a while. Hell, Maggie isn't even showing yet. :wink:

A couple of weeks ago, a dude on the radio said the show's creators stated they wanted to go 20 seasons. I didn't believe him, but imagine? I think it'll go 10 or 11. I'll watch forever regardless. Either way, there will still be the aftermath of the war with the Saviors.

A decent end ( after the first 40 mins of nothing happening) what has been a truly boring season, i could have watched the first couple of episodes and the last one and it would have made no difference. They really seem to be padding it out more than ever

I haven't watched it since the fall premiere this past October (when Negan bludgeoned Adam and Glenn :sad: . I wondered if Maggie had had the baby or if she'd lost it. And please tell me that Carol and Daryl are still alive! :reject:

I haven't watched it since the fall premiere this past October (when Negan bludgeoned Adam and Glenn :sad: . I wondered if Maggie had had the baby or if she'd lost it. And please tell me that Carol and Daryl are still alive! :reject:

Daryl and Carol are still alive. Daryl was beaten and tortured by Negan earlier in the season. Sasha was the only major character to die in the finale.

I do agree they milked this season for everything they could. I don't mind some "drama" thrown in, but if they insist with this many filler episodes I would prefer that we get back stories. I really enjoyed Morgan's story of what happened to him after 'Clear'

And I'd love to get a Negan back story (which just came out in the comics). See how these people came to be when shit went down, or even how they got to where they are currently.

Otherwise, advance the story.

Here's what I'd like to see happen. But given the atrocious restructuring of perfectly paced source material it's not gonna happen. Season finale was excellent though.

S8: All Out War
S9: first half is somewhat peaceful, the second half begins colflict with the Whisperers
S10: whisperer war, show begins to wind down
S11: show ends

I am certainly okay with an all out war, that is to be expected at this point, and why not, it's the apocalypse anyway.

Also count me in on wanting a Negan backstory. I have never read any of the comics but i wonder if he was a lawyer or car salesman or something in the previous life, he is kind of a good bullshitter. Doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who worked 9-5 at a desk wearing a polo and khaki pants, of course, my coworkers (in real life) probably have no idea i write horror stories either so there's that.

20 seasons? I mean...gosh...and we'd still never really know what happened would we? No thanks.

If they go 20 seasons maybe Glenn can come back and play the character of his and Maggie's baby in the future.

Speaking of babies, it would be nice if Shiva could find a mate and have cubs.

Negan was a phys ed teacher haha

and he was always an ass. A charming ass though

If they go 20 seasons maybe Glenn can come back and play the character of his and Maggie's baby in the future.

Speaking of babies, it would be nice if Shiva could find a mate and have cubs.

How would you suggest they make Steve Yuen divide his Asian in half?

Also, I have no clue how Shiva didn't get shot, given the entire Saviors group opened fire at her when she was mauling a Savior. Also also, if she didn't die then, my money says she dies the next time she's in a fight. Guns and tigers isn't a fair matchup.

Negan was a phys ed teacher haha

and he was always an ass. A charming ass though

well now that kind of makes sense :lol:

How would you suggest they make Steve Yuen divide his Asian in half?

Also, I have no clue how Shiva didn't get shot, given the entire Saviors group opened fire at her when she was mauling a Savior. Also also, if she didn't die then, my money says she dies the next time she's in a fight. Guns and tigers isn't a fair matchup.

You do realize i wasn't totally serious about Glenn, right? :wink:

I guess Shiva not getting shot is kind of like Rick getting shot and it not really being a big deal, as in, he just kind of kept walking around like nothing happened.

well now that kind of makes sense :lol:

You do realize i wasn't totally serious about Glenn, right? :wink:

I guess Shiva not getting shot is kind of like Rick getting shot and it not really being a big deal, as in, he just kind of kept walking around like nothing happened.

I didn't.

Yeah, not to mention Rick then took care of the wounded Michonne. And the exit scene was the wounded girls in the trauma beds... why wasn't Rick also in that position? [emoji23]

Got to meet all my favs last weekend at Walker Stalker Con. They are all incredibly nice. :up:

Attachments

• norman.jpg
    norman.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 13
  • flipoff.jpg
    flipoff.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 15
  • jdm.jpg
    jdm.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 14
:heart:

Attachments