The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and dwight annoys me too. not only should he be nominated for "bitch stole my look!" but i have a hard time believing he could get a girl like that, even pre-face burning. he's fug. :silent:

Yeah, I too have a hard time believing Dwight could get a pretty lady pre-burn. He looks like the child of parents who are also first cousins. After all that happened to Daryl during the last episode, he still looked better than Dwight. :wink:

Love this season so far. :up:

For no other reason than just to fuck with them i guess. Negan kind of reminds me of a senior drill instructor we had in basic training, his mission was to fuck with you as much as possible, and he totally enjoyed every minute of it.

Yeah. I love Negan. JDM is doing an awesome job.

and dwight annoys me too. not only should he be nominated for "bitch stole my look!" but i have a hard time believing he could get a girl like that, even pre-face burning. he's fug. :silent:

:lol: Seriously yuck.

Did you guys catch the 'morse code' Daryl was trying to give Rick with his eyes? I didnt, read about it online.

I want Shiva to eat Negan's face off :drool:

Watching Rick and Michonne be a thing is strangely repulsive.

I don't know, maybe it's the fact that they're two originally very civilized people pre-apocalypse, turned into savages, and now strangely civilized again... when they kiss I gag.

I suppose this show is really terrible at making couples though. Glenn and Maggie // Abraham and Rosita both seemed to flow well. But shit like Daryl and Carol... weird as shit.

It's the apocalypse... not surprising for weird couples to hook up.

I liked the episode too. Tara is funny and a bad ass. I actually forgot about her lol.

exactly. he might just want to adopt her. take over rick's life to fuck him over, basically.

note: no clue what happens in the comics, i don't read them on purpose so as to not get spoiled. for all i know this is what'll happen or maybe nothing will.

Boy did I love when Negan was wrong about the guts thing...

Also, despite the whole situation being totally fucked up, I think Negan was pretty fair given the circumstances lol. I mean Carl killed a few of his men. Rosita tried to kill Negan. And bitchboy definitely asked to have Rick killed. When he explained what happened, it was like... well damn... in all fairness, he did you a favor about killing bitchboy (I just don't remember his name and don't care), and I mean I guess if you're gonna rule eye-for-an-eye well.. someone had to die for killing...

Seems like maybe the series has returned to the green in my eyes. Consecutive interesting episodes, actually waiting for next week's episode.

Ha. yeah, that seems to be the biggest complaint this 2nd half of the season.

Just so slow moving. It's like season 4 when everyone split off and were walking to Terminus. It's OK to have a few episodes that can explore characters or slow things down.....but nearly every episode feels like it's taken 5 minutes of the Walking Dead Clock.

I actually liked the Eugene episode and felt it was a good stand alone. And the Morgan going crazy was good too

But last week's with Sasha....seemed like it could have been combined with a few other episodes this season.

While this season isn't supposed to end in a cliffhanger, I would be surprised if any shots are fired prior to season 8

I pretty much stopped watching towards the end of last season. Just gave up on the.

Is it even worth catching up? Are there even zombies on the show or still just the same old "other people are bad" storyline that's been done over and over?

This series has been very boring, endless filler episodes with the odd one when something actually happens

Back
Top Bottom