The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think it changes my opinion of the show. I'm still left wondering "okay now what?"

Predictably a season of being his bitch followed by Rick turning into an animal and eating Negan.

Why? Because Negan was so brutal? That's who he is.

The Gov was a bad guy too, but he was a bit two faced.

Negan only uses cruelty and fear to rule his people.

That was hard to watch. And I love blood and gore. More upset about Abraham. He was awesome. Glenn already 'died' once so I wasnt as sad this time lol.

Cant wait for Shivaaaaaaa.

Yeah I agree. I feel like we all already let go of Glenn as it was hinted that this was his time. But Abraham was just chucked out like a fodder character. Which is sad because he had potential.

yeah. plus it was expected anyway. that's who died in the scene in the comic book. these were the two characters everyone thought was going to die, so the only shock (to me) was that two people died. i gasped when he swung at abraham, someone on fucking fb spoiled glenn's death for me (but like i said i knew it was going to be him from last season's finale so it was more of an "i fucking knew it" moment than anything).

all i can say is i hope when the gang inevitably rises up against negan that someone other than rick is in charge. i'm sick of him being the leader.

Rick is still the main character of this story. This is his journey.

But

I do believe others will have stronger roles going forward. There's so many other communities now and they all have their alpha person

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Actually, don't be surprised to see Maggie's personality take a Sarah Conner turn circa T2.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does become some sort of badass or maybe even takes control of the group since Rick is pretty much useless at this point. But to have her kill Negan, that's just a bit too neat. It's been a while since the show had a really good villain so i hope we get to keep him for a while.

Well, I'm leaning towards Rick killing Negan. That either happens for the Finale of Season 8 or the premiere of Season 9. We'll have to deal with at least one entire season of our group enduring some serious hardship.

So to confirm, this show still has nothing to do with zombies, finding a safe place, or finding a cure?

Well, I'm leaning towards Rick killing Negan. That either happens for the Finale of Season 8 or the premiere of Season 9. We'll have to deal with at least one entire season of our group enduring some serious hardship.

Rick isn't going to kill anyone, he is a complete and total failure. If anything it should be the other way around...Negan should kill Rick. He's a winner, and you know, i like winners!

Depends if they follow the comics. If so, Maggie won't do shit to Negan.

In the comics, doesn't Negan go into hiding and the storyline jumps forward to "Coooorl!" finding him in a basement somewhere two years later?

In the comics, doesn't Negan go into hiding and the storyline jumps forward to "Coooorl!" finding him in a basement somewhere two years later?

In the comic, Rick and other communities are able to defeat Negan, even cutting Negan's throat. Instead of letting him die, they get him medical help and put him in the jail cell that was built.

Coooooorrrallllll and Negan had formed a bond much earlier before All Out War, and after Negan is jailed Carl still finds time to visit and chat.

Negan eventually escapes, but does play a role in the conflict with The Whisperers.

Shiva :heart::heart::heart:

Carol is stupid. I'm kinda hoping she dies at this point :crack:

twd-tiger-2.gif

:up:

Carol is stupid. I'm kinda hoping she dies at this point :crack:
agreed. her breakdown or whatever was annoying af last season and now her overly dramatic ~i must be alone~ crap is as bad as morgan's "if you kill someone i'm gonna stand over here and look pensive and say weird shit" phase. enough already.

and dwight annoys me too. not only should he be nominated for "bitch stole my look!" but i have a hard time believing he could get a girl like that, even pre-face burning. he's fug. :silent:

Back
Top Bottom