The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mose.png

Damn that was good episode and I'm surprised that moment
Carl's eye
happened in the show

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I have given this show a real hard time over the last few years do to the wash-rinse-repeat plot. But last night's episode was by far one of the best episodes I've seen in quite some time.

This is how they get you, guys. Great single episode and then a dampening function back to zero.

Based on the comic book story, things are going to ramp up dramatically. That wasn't the last we'll see of the Saviors.

they keep teasing Glenn dying, so i really hope it's him that gets it at the end of this season. Too many times he's in a impossible situation....only to be saved last second

we'll see how this latter half of the season goes. I thought the beginning 4 episodes were great, best of the series....then we got a lot of filler.

Just keep the pace up

Great episode. My face was like this the whole time :shocked: Loved it.

Poor Coral :hug:

Darryl + RPG = awesome

Yeah, that was awesome! The entire episode was awesome. I loved how the whole community stepped up. Especially Eugene and Father Gabriel. I was sad to see Jessie die. She was cool. Poor Carl will have to wear an eye patch for the rest of the series. I guess that will make him even more of a bad ass.

Wow, quite an episode. Eugene stepped it up.

That sucked about Denise. She was really evolving as a character. Figured she'd be safe from death because she was the "doctor".

I think Daryl is next

People are dropping like flies. And what has gotten into Carol :rolleyes: Girl bye.

At first I thought 40 year old Carol was leaving her 65 year old lovebird because she fell back in love with her 30 year old danger boy.

At first I thought 40 year old Carol was leaving her 65 year old lovebird because she fell back in love with her 30 year old danger boy.

Melissa McBride is nearly 51.

Norman Reedus is 47.

The only mystery is, Jason Douglas, the actor who portrays Tobin. You could be close on that one.

Last edited:
Melissa McBride is nearly 51.

Norman Reedus is 47.

The only mystery is, Jason Douglas, the actor who portrays Tobin. You could be close on that one.

I'm aware, it was a joke. Daryl, the character, comes off as someone who is barely 30. Carol has come off as age ambiguous. Tobin seems like a man who would be about to retire.

I'm aware, it was a joke. Daryl, the character, comes off as someone who is barely 30. Carol has come off as age ambiguous. Tobin seems like a man who would be about to retire.

I suppose being a dude myself in his 40's, Daryl seems like... a dude in his 40's. Definitely way north of 30. And Carol, with her vast swath of silver hair, looks closer to 50 than 40. Tobin, the character, looks like he's in his late 50's. But, I suppose TV love affairs have no age restrictions. :wink:

I feel like Carol looked in her 50s earlier in the series but then they dropped her age. She's honestly gotten younger looking through the series.

I feel like Carol looked in her 50s earlier in the series but then they dropped her age. She's honestly gotten younger looking through the series.

The evolution of Carol has been one of the many great things about the show. She went from tragic waif to lethal weapon. Perhaps that is why she has appeared more youthful to you.

I'm definitely looking forward to the appearance of Negan. He is going to be the worst enemy The Group has ever faced.

Back
Top Bottom