The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean, they beat the folks on Fear by miles. But they're still bad. Usually on TWD it's not the actual actor. It's what they ask the actor to do. The character's behavior is just... so fake. Like Coral's final scene last week. Couldn't buy into any of it because he was scripted to play a totally unbelievable role in so many of his scenes.

Carol is frequently put in that position. She's a good actor, but so much of her shit makes her look awfullllllllll.

Good episode last night, the dialogue between Rick and Negan was a little bit unexpected though I find myself siding with Negan again. He is a far better character than Rick at this point, who is weak and seems lost.

Simon.....

Kingdom is better than most everything Walking Dead has done since season 1. Watch it.

Hey, remember this show? Last night, they aired the first episode of the FINAL SEASON. I think there's gonna be 24 episodes for this one. The first episode was good. Should be a crazy ride.

The last season or two has been better quality. I'm curious if we'll follow the same formula again.....find bad guys, they destroy the town, destroy them, move on, repeat.

I don't like the stupid cliffhangers with Maggie at the end.

Negan is the best character and I'd love a show just on him. I am curious how his story ends

Oh yeah, Negan is my favorite right now. They didn't mess around. They had Negan be the "bad guy" in the first episode. The tension has risen between him and Maggie.

So The Walking Dead ended this past Fall. A handful of episodes were left in the series when my SO and I moved and cut the cord. I had to wait until January to watch the last number of episodes on Netflix. I did enjoy them. I thought they did a decent job of wrapping some things up. Daryl and Negan are my favorites. I loved Rick and Carl in the early years. The Walking Dead Universe lives on, but I'm done with that universe. I've had my fill of Zombies.

So The Walking Dead ended this past Fall. A handful of episodes were left in the series when my SO and I moved and cut the cord. I had to wait until January to watch the last number of episodes on Netflix. I did enjoy them. I thought they did a decent job of wrapping some things up. Daryl and Negan are my favorites. I loved Rick and Carl in the early years. The Walking Dead Universe lives on, but I'm done with that universe. I've had my fill of Zombies.

went out with a whimper.
enjoy The Last of Us!

Back
Top Bottom