The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night's episode was awesome. The world has missed Frank Darabont's contributions to entertainment and drama.

Shits hella creepy.

girl-zombie-The-Walking-Dead-AMC-tv-show-image-600x322-e1284128534436.jpeg

Also I got all teary eyed when the black dude couldn't shoot his wife. So sad. :(

I still don't know what AMC was thinking ordering only 6 episodes, this is going to be their biggest hit yet. I hope we won't have to wait until next Halloween for the start of season two.

I didn't realize this was a series.. or a 6 show one. I need to catch this.. Heard it was good, rave reviews so far. I will try and catch the first couple of shows online or on tv.

There's only 6 for the season? Dang!

I haven't seen last night's yet, but I loved the pilot episode. Gorier than I was expecting, but still seriously good.

Meh why do I always fall in love with shows that are only a few episodes.

The pilot is on On Demand. I watched it before I watched last nights episode. :up:

Awesome show, totally hooked from ep 1 last week. Some observations -

-Main character Rick(Andrew Lincoln) and EP 1 father/son guy, Morgan Jones(actor Lennie James from Jericho series) are English - good accents put on by both.
However, I wasn't convinced with acting when Lincoln took on "white trash dude"(actor Michael Rooker) on roof. Speaking of him, I'm guessing he'll have to use the hacksaw to take off his hand to free himself on that roof!

- I'm hoping they made a plan with Glenn to meet up somewhere outside Atlanta. It seems Glenn is now on a solo journey with that car alarm going off, haha. Hope to see more of him

-So it looks like next week we're going to get 'dept. store survivors' meeting up with 'forest survivors'. They've gone the easy route I think writing in a few characters(the blonde sisters and white trash dudes) that are related but in the other survivor group.

-Several zombie actors have credits at IMDb, haha. The Walking Dead (TV Series 2010–�) - IMDb

I dont think we need spoilers once the episode has aired.

Main character Rick(Andrew Lincoln) and EP 1 father/son guy, Morgan Jones(actor Lennie James from Jericho series) are English - good accents put on by both.

That's amazing.. I would have NEVER guessed they're English. :ohmy:

Speaking of him, I'm guessing he'll have to use the hacksaw to take off his hand to free himself on that roof!

SAW ftw :drool:

The dramz lover in me cant wait to see what happens when Rick finds his best friend has been boning his wife.

That's amazing.. I would have NEVER guessed they're English. :ohmy:

SAW ftw :drool:

The dramz lover in me cant wait to see what happens when Rick finds his best friend has been boning his wife.

the hack saw should work on the cuffs chain

also, wife took off the wedding ring, so it does not count.

of course the zombies are English, you can tell by their bad teeth

"The Walking Dead" has broken ratings records, with the series reaching more Adults 18-49 than any other show in the history of cable television.

Did they want to get that out before Conan, tonight. :scratch:

I've got a pretty strong stomach for this stuff but the ax scene when they spread the guts all over themselves was slightly stomach turning.

I think I'll be watching a lot of this show through my fingers. I couldn't watch the scene with the horse in the pilot episode.

AAAArgghh! Why did I click that spoiler! :lol:

I watched the pilot last week and liked it :up: This week was good too. I'd never read the comics myself, though my daughter had and is the one who told me to watch the show. :D Pretty cool so far.

Haha, I knew that hand was coming off with the hacksaw!

To me the gory stuff doesn't bother me too much cause I know it's fake, but the violence that turns my stomach is the real kind of stuff that happens everyday, like when his partner was beating the crap out of misogynist dude's face.

Last nights episode didnt wasnt as exciting to me as the previous eps. Lets see some more gore and brain eating. :drool:

I liked last night's episode as it taught us about the show's characters, and then ramped up the tension at the last minute, though ep. 2 is still the most exciting thus far.

I totally cried when what's-his-name was reunited with his wife and son. They all played tha scene really well.

I'm also glad they didn't drag it out until further down the road - we all knew they'd find each other eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom