The Terminator TV series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muldfeld

Refugee
DEBUT SUN JAN 13TH, REPEATS MON 14TH, 9PM EASTERN

Summer Glau from The 4400 and Firefly is the terminator. Also, that kid from Season 1 of Heroes, but that's not exactly a reason to tune in. I have no idea if this will be good, but the involvement of Battlestar Galactica's writer Toni Graphia really excites me. I've really missed her incredible work from the show. Maybe she'll do great work on this one.

I'll probably check it out on Monday.

I've read 2 reviews on it, both good. I'll check it out even though I'm not a big Terminator fan ( :shh: I can't stand James Cameron.) I sat through the pilot of Flash Gordon over the summer - I was hungover and laying on the couch - don't judge me. :angry:

I'm a huge fan of the Cameron-Terminator films, but what's the point of this series?

I'll check it out because it looks like it may be decent and River's in it.

Still doesn't replace Arnie of this B.A. though:

t1000metal.jpg

yes

I have watched them all

and really enjoyed them

This Terminator has been getting very good reviews
and with the writers strike
there is not much new on TV to watch.

The actress was in the movie 300

she did a good job with that.

so, I'm in.

Sorry, but they might be 2 different episodes; also, Sunday's airing is at 8pm Eastern and 9pm only on Monday!

hm My Hubby watched it, but I was watching Amazing race....I have not heard the report from him yet:wink:

Kind of lame, but maybe it'll pick up in the next episode. Seemed like the producers/director were more concerned with how hot they could make the terminator.

Never knew a robot would look so good in a short skirt.

I was flipping channels, and saw a female pull up alongside the kid in a pickup truck and recite the Schwarzenegger line, "Come with me if you want to live"...I had seen enough at that point.

It just didn't have the piercing political and social subtext of something like The 4400 or Battlestar Galactica.

Plus, I doubt the show's producer can bench press even close to what Chris Carter can.

lazarus said:
It just didn't have the piercing political and social subtext of something like The 4400 or Battlestar Galactica.

Plus, I doubt the show's producer can bench press even close to what Chris Carter can.

first-place-blue-ribbon.gif

I'm digging this show so far.

Although I was tired and dozed off for like two minutes and missed why the new terminator chick shot Enrique.

Does Summer Glau's robot character have a name (other than "Tin Man")?

And I can't look at the guy playing Sarah's ex and not think of his character on "30 Rock" - he was Liz Lemon's loser pager-salesman boyfriend!

Anyone else kind of hoping that John and the female terminator do the deed?

I mean, "it" has all the parts.

With this being a FOX show....IT HAS TO HAPPEN!!!!!

corianderstem said:
Does Summer Glau's robot character have a name (other than "Tin Man")?

IMDb says it's Cameron. I wonder who that's a big reference, too.

Just finished the first episode and I really liked it. Second episode is buffering atm.

It was alright, but I would rather have been watching 24's two night premiere.

Back
Top Bottom