The Terminator TV series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's been alright so far. It's given me something to watch on Mondays.

Monday: Terminator & Family Guy
Tuesday: Family Guy & The Office
Wednesday: South Park & Reno 911

Then I'm usually out partying Thurs/Fri.

The show just seems to pludge along though. Even the action sequences can be kind of lame. But overall it's gotten much better since the Pilot. I am interested to see how the show ends.

I am a bit peeved that the writers are stupid about Blood Groups!! If Sarah has Blood Type O ( which is OO) then John cannot have AB. And since AB is the universal receiver, Sarah should have been able to donate to him.

Really simple!!!

Not a bad episode this past week.

2-hour season finale tonight. Starts an hour early at 8pm Eastern! Be there or be square.
BEAL said:
It's been alright so far. It's given me something to watch on Mondays.

Monday: Terminator & Family Guy
Tuesday: Family Guy & The Office
Wednesday: South Park & Reno 911

Then I'm usually out partying Thurs/Fri.

The show just seems to pludge along though. Even the action sequences can be kind of lame. But overall it's gotten much better since the Pilot. I am interested to see how the show ends.
Yeah, I've never really cared for the action sequences. I totally agree the show has improved since the pilot, but, strangely, I found those actions scenes the most tense; they've been getting progressively worse for me, even if the drama of the show has improved.

skjuls said:
I am a bit peeved that the writers are stupid about Blood Groups!! If Sarah has Blood Type O ( which is OO) then John cannot have AB. And since AB is the universal receiver, Sarah should have been able to donate to him.

Really simple!!!

Not a bad episode this past week.
:lol: There's no way in hell I would have gotten that. I don't even know my blood type. That's totally cool, though. I guess you work in the medical area.

I thought that ballet scene at the end was pretty interesting. She didn't experiment with humanity in saving those people, only in imitating the ballet dancer. Really interesting. It was written by Toni Graphia, who did great work on Battlestar Galactica.

I totally obsessed about the blood type thing too, college A&P was good for something after all :wink:

OK last night's ep(s) were pretty cool, anyone know when/if we're getting more? Total cliffhanger...I'd hate to have to resort to another Jericho nuts campaigh.

I haven't watched the new season, but it's supposed to be really good. (I've been taping them from TV and will watch them once I've finished more school work.)

However, the show is rumored to risk cancellation because the ratings are low. I think it's the best of the new shows -- certainly better than that derivative crap, "Fringe".

I like it too (I can't explain why, as it seems like something I'd normally hate). They still have a lot of silly moments, the 90210 and Garbage band member minor characters are pretty lame, it does seem to retread a bit, and I'm still annoyed that John acts and feels like a whiny child in comparison to how he even behaved in T2. Overall though, it's still entertaining enough that I keep watching.

They could probably use some better writers. This week's episode was sorta goofy. I usually like the story lines, but this week was just awful - it was like they let high school freshman write an episode.

Back
Top Bottom