The Office: Season Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've read people suggesting Will Arnett, but I believe he has a pilot for NBC that is potentially getting picked up for the fall, which would prevent him from doing The Office.

According to EW, Creed is going to get the job, as Corporate deems him most qualified, due to his seniority. If that's true, I might have to watch again. Or have they ruined Creed along with the rest of the characters? :wink:

No, that happened in the last episode. He's the temporary replacement until they find a new hire. It was originally Dwight but ... well, you haven't seen it, obviously.

Oh, weird. The new EW that I got in the mail yesterday made it sound different.

Thanks for the clarification. Good to know I can still not watch. :wink:

No fucking shit?

I gotta say, that could be a great choice. I thought his shtick in the season finale was a fucking riot, and he was the funniest of all the people applying for the job. Maybe it worked because it was only in a small dose, but for now I'm totally on board with this decision.

I really like that they moved him to CEO because he "got promoted within a few hours." Glad to see them trying to work with the character instead of forcing him into just doing what Carell did.

No comment??

I just wanted to see the first ep without Carrell, probs won't watch the rest of the season since I've missed so much of five/six/seven. Angela is by far the hottest member of the cast these days, which is such a change from earlier seasons.

Dwight using the fire extinguisher to knock Meredith off the top of the toilet cubicle was fucking hilarious, as was his book of lists. And Darryl saying "apt. very apt"

I actually thought this episode was funny...and I realize it was because Michael was gone...he became so tiresome to me...I actually laughed quite a few times:up:

I just wanted to see the first ep without Carrell

There were four episodes at the end of Season 7 without Carell.

Angela is by far the hottest member of the cast these days

Wow, really?

I've never found her the least bit attractive. I don't really see how anyone could say she's above Pam or Erin but, hey, to each his/her own. I'd probably even go with Kelly over Angela.

Season 8 premiere was absolutely great. Very happy, surprised by the pick for New Manager, but it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom