The Office: Season Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friend told me it was this week, and it pissed me off when I found out it was next week.

Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice... strike three.

Can't see him returning for much, but you never know. They're a wacky bunch up there in Scranton.

Toby and Ryan will both be back for next season, same with Holly.

Jenna Fischer's blog told me so. :love::

I really didn't like much from the episodes after the writers strike last year. I hope the writers step up their game this season.

We named one of our kittens Toby this summer, because like Toby Flenderson, he has this odd mix of a sad but grumpy hangdog expression on his face all the time.

I have a friend who looks like a dead ringer for Toby, it's awesome.

I have a friend who looks like a dead ringer for Toby, it's awesome.

Ha! Funny. Does he realize he looks like a sad/grumpy man?

Glad to hear that both Toby and Ryan will be back. I think the show would be lacking without them. BJ plays such a perfect douche, I'd miss him if he was gone. Glad that Holly will be in the mix, too. This could be interesting.

We get fucked over so much in this country.

They waited until a few weeks ago to release Season Three, Part One on DVD. That's 11 episodes. Half the season. What the fuck.

And you guys start five soon. :tsk:

I really didn't like much from the episodes after the writers strike last year. I hope the writers step up their game this season.

I do hope they get it together, because the show was not on season 2-3 form by any stretch after writers strike, but the season started off very promisingly.

We get fucked over so much in this country.

They waited until a few weeks ago to release Season Three, Part One on DVD. That's 11 episodes. Half the season. What the fuck.

And you guys start five soon. :tsk:

Use yer interwebs.

Ha! Funny. Does he realize he looks like a sad/grumpy man?

Glad to hear that both Toby and Ryan will be back. I think the show would be lacking without them. BJ plays such a perfect douche, I'd miss him if he was gone. Glad that Holly will be in the mix, too. This could be interesting.

Yes, but he's a cool cat... not a convicted rapist.

Oh definitely. The comedy in the Toby-Michael, and Ryan-Michael relationships are two of my favorite parts of the entire series.

Use yer interwebs.

Interweb (sometimes intarweb(s)) is an ironic term used to indicate inexperience by intentionally and incorrectly merging the terms 'Internet' and 'World Wide Web'. The joke is that many inexperienced users access content on the World Wide Web (or "Web") via the "Internet" without knowing what either is.[1]

The term interweb originated as a response to the ever-increasing influx of inexperienced users to the Internet's forums and chat rooms. Whereas the Internet had previously been the exclusive domain of the tech-savvy, it was now attracting millions of newcomers (newbies) who were now participating in it (often with poor netiquette). Referring to the Internet as the interweb mocks the inexperience and ignorance of these newcomers, whose lack of understanding of the workings of the 'net' would often amuse or annoy the more experienced.

:grumpy:

It came out a few weeks ago. It has a script for the Dinner Party episode included in the package.

Season Two is the best season, and Season Three is still pretty damn good, though less consistent. Season Four had some issues, but about half of the episodes are solid. Season One has two or three good episodes and nothing else.

Season Five will begin its review ... Thursday.

Pretty good episode.

I once went 28 years without having sex.... and then another seven after that.

Back
Top Bottom