The Office: Season Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
andy's song".....stanley tried to die just to get awayyyyyy..." :lmao:

----------
pam "if his thing was an ipod, itwouldbeashuffle :runsaway:" :lmao:

this was a really great episode, but i am disappointed with the fact that nbc felt the only way they could market it was if people thought there were going to be huge celebs in it, so it was great that they really had nothing to do with the characters :up:

Last night's episode was not good at all. The only worthwhile part was seeing Rashida Jones again:

medrashidajonesoffice1sa0.jpg

Mercy.

Last night's episode was not good at all. The only worthwhile part was seeing Rashida Jones again:

medrashidajonesoffice1sa0.jpg

Mercy.

Hey now!

There is no merit to that whatsoever. The whole thing seems like a lead-in to get Michael to Nashua.

Exactly.

Finally watched the post-Super Bowl episode and thought it was hysterical... one of the high points of this season so far. The pirated movie stuff was obvious network pushing, but it was integrated fairly well, I guess.

Last night's was alright, if only for Michael's memorization skills and Jim and Dwight planning the party.

I fell asleep on the couch last night and woke up twenty minutes into the episode. From the last 10 minutes I saw, I missed a really good one. :grumpy:

I need to catch up, missed the last episode....but I have to admit after last 'Stress Management' I'm finding Dwight horribly annoying, and not just in the regular Dwight way--in a wish he'd leave, or maybe not have such a big part way.

i have finally caught up with a heap of what i have missed in this season and i am LOVING dwights new dark side. i thought stress management was brilliant! :heart: and its good to have a little less soppy pam and jim, it was getting a bit too much .

Dwight: Rule 17: Don't turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season. There are forty rules all Schrute boys must learn before the age of five. [singing] Learn your rules. You better learn your rules. If you don't you'll be eaten in your sleep!

Jim: Andy still doesn't know that Angela's having an affair with Dwight. And it's been seventeen days. I mean eventually, he'll figure it out. When their kids have giant heads and beet-stained teeth. But right now it's just... awkward.

solid gold episode here :up: :up:

The Office, The Lecture Circuit, Pt. 2; US airdate: 2/12/09

[Dwight and Jim, the new "party planners", try to figure out a theme for Kelly's birthday.]

Dwight: You have to write my suggestions down too.
Jim: I’m not writing “horse hunt.” I don’t even know what that means.
Dwight: It’s in the name!
Jim: Ok. So far, our ideal party consists of beer, fights to the death, cupcakes, blood pudding, touch football, mating, raids, and yes, horse hunting.
Dwight: You’re right, forget horse hunting it’s stupid.

My interest is still waning, but last night's episode with Wonka cracked me up. Ensemble episodes are the best, but Michael-based ones are always alright by me.

I'm at the point where I don't watch it on Thursday, I watch it online on Friday. It's doing OK still.

The show kind of sucks at this point, but I've spent enough half-hours with these characters to keep me watching. The episode tonight was not a very good one, but I actually got a kick out of Pam going off with Michael on his business adventure. Interested to see what happens there.

Back
Top Bottom