The Office: Season Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
excellent episode! Jim's reaction to Pam's "dangerous ground" awesome plus NO RYAN! Not even in a group shot. Did anybody miss him?

I thought that was a good episode. The wedding stuff was awesome - I seriously didn't know how Angela was going to react when she found out. Mose throwing the ball at Andy's head was hilarious.

Princess Unicorn

Get this year's hottest Christmas present.

Caution:

Wash hands thoroughly after handling Princess Unicorn.
Do not play with Princess Unicorn if you are allergic to lead based paint.
The spike on Princess Unicorn is incredibly sharp, so Princess Unicorn can pierce the sky. It can also pierce your skin. Handle with care.
Appropriate for ages 2+

That was awesome. So many great lines from Dwight. And I can't imagine a better outcome for the triangle situation. Way to go, writers. :up: Also, I love when Michael gets acknowledged for good work. The glimpses of success he occasionally has show us why he's kept his job all these years despite his totally wacko, often inappropriate behaviour.

Andy attempting to run over Dwight with his car was just perfect.

"The Prius is silent if he keeps it under 5 mph. He deserves the win."

That was a fantastic episode. Jim, even though he was minor to the story, was perfect throughout trying to maintain the peace. I am so happy with how the triangle resolved itself. Yay for Dwight and Andy!

And this exchange:

Angela: Standard! You know, nothing fancy.
Andy: So like, missionary...
Angela: I said nothing fancy.

And Oscar when he realized where Dwight and Angela had been in the office. And Kevin getting Angela and Michael's rambling. There was a lot, it was great.

My other favorite thing was how they'd interrupt their fight to join together against Jim. The high-five after telling Jim they'd fight outside was priceless.

Dwight: Rule 17: Don't turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season. There are forty rules all Schrute boys must learn before the age of five. [singing] Learn your rules. You better learn your rules. If you don't you'll be eaten in your sleep!

Jim: Andy still doesn't know that Angela's having an affair with Dwight. And it's been seventeen days. I mean eventually, he'll figure it out. When their kids have giant heads and beet-stained teeth. But right now it's just... awkward.

I hated this weeks episode. This show has just tanked compared to what it used to have been. It's just not funny anymore.

Dwight: Rule 17: Don't turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season. There are forty rules all Schrute boys must learn before the age of five. [singing] Learn your rules. You better learn your rules. If you don't you'll be eaten in your sleep!

Jim: Andy still doesn't know that Angela's having an affair with Dwight. And it's been seventeen days. I mean eventually, he'll figure it out. When their kids have giant heads and beet-stained teeth. But right now it's just... awkward.

:lmao: :lmao:

i almost died while dwight was singing his rules song :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom