The Office: Season Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back to hating Michael again.

(But his initial reaction to Toby was awesome.)

(And I like that he got shafted for $500. Caprese salad!)

"Cool beans, man. I live by the quarry. We should hang out by the quarry and throw things down there."

That line killed me.

"Cool beans, man. I live by the quarry. We should hang out by the quarry and throw things down there."

That line killed me.

Same here. The Creed line(s) always makes me fall off the couch. :applaud:

However, that's probably why I like 30 Rock so much. It's a full half-hour of nonsensical, absolutely out-of-nowhere comedy. :up:

My dad even laughed heartily at that, and while he likes The Office, it normally generates sustained chuckles from him.

I much prefer Jim's wit when it comes to torturing Dwight than his wit when it comes to cutesy little surprises for Pam. The balance has been moving in the wrong direction, so Buttlicker moments are always highly appreciated.

I much prefer Jim's wit when it comes to torturing Dwight than his wit when it comes to cutesy little surprises for Pam. The balance has been moving in the wrong direction, so Buttlicker moments are always highly appreciated.

True, or whenever he deals with Andy.

But who carries $500 in cash with them?

I dunno. Who tries to get their coworker fired for no good reason by trying to frame him for drug possession? ... and that we're supposed to like as a character?

Also, I bet Dwight ponied up the cash. ;)

Buttlicker owns this season so far.

Nailed it.

You can tell they are struggling with that story line.
I think perhaps it's best to show them happy, as they seem to be doing but they should make Pam a little crazy (eccentric) or something. Try to make it more interesting. Right now, she's pretty much flawless (in a realistic sense).

Jim is surely best when he's fucking with people.

However, I must give them credit for avoiding the whole 'Ross-Rachel' tortured 'can never be together predictably until the end' bullshit.

I think what's bugged me the most this season about Jim and Pam are the relationship fake-outs they've been doing. Omg, she's in NY, is that going to create problems for them?? No. Omg, Roy implies that Pam may fall for someone else, and Jim rushes off to her!! But then he comes to his senses and turns around. But wait, Pam's classmate has a thing for her!! Again, nothing. Oh no, Pam failed a class, so they have to be apart longer!! So she comes home instead. Omg, Jim bought Pam a house without consulting her first, is she going to be pissed?? No, she thought it was sweet.

I've found this crap *really* annoying. Their relationship is awesome, and I really do love that part of the show, but fuck off with the false tension, writers. Let them be happy, and let the sweet moments be more organic, and most importantly, let them be funny within the context of the setting - you know, The Office.

This is the first time I've *ever* been annoyed with the show, and it's upsetting. :(

I think Pam and Jim are at their best when they work together to screw with Dwight. Also, I know I got a lot of heat for not liking Toby so hopefully this will go over a little better. I wish Ryan would leave the office for good. His story line, as small as it is, is a waste of my time.

I loved Dwight's closing bit.
But most of all, I thought it was great that once he greeted the officers, he told them he was a volunteer sheriff.. haha.

I was watching some season 2 the other day. Man... does the show suck now compared to the classic stuff.

I think what's bugged me the most this season about Jim and Pam are the relationship fake-outs they've been doing. Omg, she's in NY, is that going to create problems for them?? No. Omg, Roy implies that Pam may fall for someone else, and Jim rushes off to her!! But then he comes to his senses and turns around. But wait, Pam's classmate has a thing for her!! Again, nothing. Oh no, Pam failed a class, so they have to be apart longer!! So she comes home instead. Omg, Jim bought Pam a house without consulting her first, is she going to be pissed?? No, she thought it was sweet.

I've found this crap *really* annoying. Their relationship is awesome, and I really do love that part of the show, but fuck off with the false tension, writers. Let them be happy, and let the sweet moments be more organic, and most importantly, let them be funny within the context of the setting - you know, The Office.

This is the first time I've *ever* been annoyed with the show, and it's upsetting. :(

You said it a hell of a lot better than I did. Totally agree.

This show was very funny tonight. Andy stepping in that cow shit in the house just cracked me up:lol::lol::lol: and Michael did not even annoy me tonight:D

Pam's "dangerous ground" taunt to Jim totally made the episode for me right there, then you've got a trip to Schrute Farm and Hank the Security Guard... I'm sold.

Back
Top Bottom