The Office: Season Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The auction scene was pretty damn funny. Michael's handling of the whole thing was hysterical, and Darryl bidding "beers with the warehouse guys right now" killed me.

The last man to steal from Creed's name was ... Creed Bratton.

Watching this right now... it reminds me of Farm Aid, except it wasn't about farmers battling AIDS.

I was tired and ended up falling asleep (i have it taped though)....what did Roy say to Jim that made Jim get up and drive to New York?

Talk about poor timing for Jim. He engages, and she instantly moves away. You have to know that some sort of set back is on the way (and maybe it is since I missed the last 10 minutes of the show).

I love Holly because she is the female Michael. I think Toby/Paul should just stick to writing and producing. He adds nothing to the show on screen. I would also like to add that Jim and Pam complete me. I have a sad amount of happiness invested in their relationship. :reject:

I knew as soon as David Wallace showed up that it was bad news for Michael and Holly.

Though I honestly hoped that David would see Ryan and, not knowing that he was hired back as a temp, have him fired and permanently banned from Dunder Mifflin.

Oh well.

I like Holly, but whoever said Toby doesn't add anything is insane
He adds such intense awkardness/discomfort to his scenes that it's
pretty damn funny!

The Michael/Toby relationship could very well be the funniest one on the whole show, too.

"Toby Flenderson... convicted rapist."

Toby is technically part of corporate, so he's not really a part of our family here in Scranton. He's also divorced, so he's not really a part of his family either.

There are so many things wrong with this statement, I don't even know where to begin.

Ok, people don't agree and I understand. People love Toby. I just really can't stand how awkward he is to watch. I'll admit there have been a few good moments between him and Michael but I credit that all to Michael being hilarious. Whoops, the more I think about it I guess I take back my statement. Toby was good to have there so Michael could hate him.

Creed, Kevin and Dwight all dressed as the Joker is one of my favorite Office opening scenes ever.

Last night's ep here was when Dwight tries to rid the office of a bat. Of the now two eps I've seen where Dwight takes on an insignificant role with an inflated sense of self-importance, Drug Testing was better, but last night's was still great, especially when he almost suffocates Meredith with the garbage bag and then looks back and says, "you're welcome." :laugh:

creed was fucking awesome as an opener!

bit sad about the holly and micheal thing , loved the long drive though.

and pam n jim / brothrs was very meh ,

dwight was brilliant, andy as the beet farmer !!!!!!! :applaud:

cant wait to see how dwight gets angela.

Last night's ep here was when Dwight tries to rid the office of a bat. Of the now two eps I've seen where Dwight takes on an insignificant role with an inflated sense of self-importance, Drug Testing was better, but last night's was still great, especially when he almost suffocates Meredith with the garbage bag and then looks back and says, "you're welcome." :laugh:

Oh man, the drug testing episode is one of my favorite office episodes ever. Thinking about it now has me laughing. :lol:

The scene with Michael, Dwight, and Jim in the conference room is one of the funniest things the show has done.

The scene with Michael, Dwight, and Jim in the conference room is one of the funniest things the show has done.

I wouldn't say you're far off by saying that either. I was dying by the time Dwight started yelling... oh man.

Solid episode, especially after a decent one last week.

Yeah, that scene was pretty damn funny. And it looks like we'll be making another trip to Schrute Farms at some point this season which is always a good thing.

But the episode of 30 Rock that just ended was even funnier. I decided to start watching that show this year and, damn, it is great. I'm gonna have to go back and watch the first two seasons for sure. I'm hooked. Baldwin absolutely kills me.

Back
Top Bottom