The Late Show: Champagne Comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the wedding would become the biggest in-joke of all time :lol:

I like this quote, from the final Shitscared at movieworld.

"Movie World. Wimbledon for stuntmen. And this is centre court. And round these parts Tommy, I'm top seed."

And I :love:Tony Martin and I don't care who knows it
Cos I love to quote the genius that is me....

Whoever gave Tony Martin his own interview show on the ABC, needs to be beatified along with St Mary of the Cross. Intelligent, quick witted and bloody hilarious. Seeing him interview Carrie Fisher the other night was gold. Seeing him interview Bill Bailey was champagne comedy. And he's just going to interview people he likes!!!! Can't wait for the other episodes in the series! :heart:

I went to The Shelf last night. Hosted by Justin Hamilton and Adam Richard. Last night Tony Martin was one of the guests. In his opening bit, Justin was doing a bit on offensive bogans, and referenced Last Aussie Auteur.. "Stevo can you get that fat chick to bring me another bottle of homo water". Then later Tony Martin just showed like 40 photos he took when he was in London with Ross Noble, and he was hilarious literally every second. I was in fanboy hyper mode.

I still chuckle remembering Charlie the Wonder Dog.

Australian TV comedy has gone to shit since then, but there must be an honourable exception made for the wonderfully cracked Micallef programme/program/pogram. Oh and, Newstopia.

Oh sure, and We Can Be Heroes/Summer Heights High. I guess there are a few.

Oh yeah and the Chaser's CNNNNN too. Not so much their later stuff though.

Screenshot2014-06-24at33447PM_zps0784ba15.png

Back
Top Bottom