The L Word

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is probably one of my favorite shows.

I've only made it about halfway through the 3rd season though; I have to download the episodes, as the season 3 dvds have to special ordered where I'm at. So far the season's been pretty surreal and downright ridiculous at times, compared to the first two seasons.

I'm a little worried about all the newcomers this season, though. I think they might take away from some of the prominent, already established characters. I am excited to see that Marlee Matlin's joined the cast though. I only know her from Seinfeld, but the storyline (from what I've read) intrigues me.

An interesting sidenote about season 4: They're launching what appears to be an online version of "the chart", set to coincide with the premiere tonight. I'm interested to see what becomes of it. :hmm:

I 'm a lesbian too :drool: Though I would have the same problem that Cam guy MArk something would have ....... :wink:

U guys think that a guy would have a chance with a lesbian if he promised to keep things inside the pants ? :D

I saw it for the first time Sunday night (never had Showtime before until now). I liked it and have programmed my DVR to record the season. One of the actresses bugs me, though--the one who plays Alice. Interestingly, my lesbian friends watch the show but think it bears little resemblance to their lives (much like how I feel about "Sex & the City"), and almost gave up on it last year. :shrug:

joyfulgirl said:
Interestingly, my lesbian friends watch the show but think it bears little resemblance to their lives (much like how I feel about "Sex & the City"), and almost gave up on it last year. :shrug:

Could u ask them the question I left :wink:

joyfulgirl said:
Interestingly, my lesbian friends watch the show but think it bears little resemblance to their lives (much like how I feel about "Sex & the City"), and almost gave up on it last year. :shrug:

I can tell from my circle of friends that none of us are like that. I am sure this is meant to depict the "hollywood" type lesbians but here in Long Beach, we are all pretty much average looking although we do look pretty hot all dressed up.

28614roses_ecco_earrings1_bike_028-med.jpg

Now the looks may be different but we do experience some of the same drama. :lol:

Doozer61 said:

I can tell from my circle of friends that none of us are like that. I am sure this is meant to depict the "hollywood" type lesbians but here in Long Beach, we are all pretty much average looking although we do look pretty hot all dressed up.

Now the looks may be different but we do experience some of the same drama. :lol:

:love: You all do clean up well. :wink:

Doozer61 said:

:drool:

:sexywink:

I'm off today and decided to see if they had some recaps of the seasons I've missed online. Maybe when I have some free time I'll rent season 2.

Doozer61 said:

I need to watch this

I hope it is on Demand

btw,

I think the typical housewife
watching Desperate Housewives

does not look like the Wysteria Laners

or for that matter
typical interns do not look like the GA bunch

and you and your friends are hot :up:

the L word

does anyone here watch it? if so, what do you think of the show, what are your favorite characters, etc :) (by the way, if you are a guy and only watch it because of the sex, don't even bother replying.)

Back
Top Bottom