The Good Wife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mobvok

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
may as well float a "trial" balloon for this one ohoho

The Good Wife returns at 9pm Sundays on September 25th. I started picking up a few episodes this summer and got interested enough to follow it. Seems like a solid legal drama. :up:

Alicia doesn't work at some do-gooder fight-for-the-little guy firm, but instead a big, scary, corporate monster of a place, and The Good Wife doesn't shy away from presenting the ups and downs of that. On the one hand, you've got unlimited resources, especially sinuous investigator Kalinda Sharma (Archie Panjabi, who collected an Emmy for her performance this year) but on the other, you're often representing rich bastards who may well have committed the crimes you're defending them against. The firm's pro bono work keeps things from settling into a pattern every week, but The Good Wife has to be applauded for not shying away from showing that which most legal shows never did: clients are often guilty and you have to represent them anyway; the good guys don't always win, and if they do, sometimes it's not a clean win, but a deal cut under the table or through spurious legal maneuvering.

Kalinda Sharma, aka Archie Punjabi

509870_2010122411030157.jpg

LOVE this clip:

The Good Wife S02E04 Jane Jensen - Luv Song - YouTube

I know I should start watching this show. My entire family likes it. (which normally isn't an endorsement :D )
And, I think Julianna Margulies is gorgeous.

Cori? and I have been writing about The Good Wife for some time now.
I forget what thread it was in, I thought we had one already.

Anyways, I have been on board since the pilot first aired. Consistantly good stuff.

Yeah, cori talked about it so much that I decided to give it a try last year. I watched the first season and a half in a really short time period and was caught up in time to watch the last half of season 2 as it aired. I've been hooked ever since. :) It's a fabulous show, and I'm excited for this season! :up:

No thoughts on the season premiere? That Eli Gold is a great tv character. "It's like Irish Spring, only with Arabs."

And Will and Alicia :ohmy: They get away with quite a bit on that show. Didn't they have that "groundbreaking" oral sex scene in season 1 with Peter and Alicia? There was all kinds of internet buzz about it but honestly I can't even remember what they actually ended up showing. And that was in the 10 PM time slot.

Michael J Fox is coming back :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom