The Girls Next Door

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Each of the girls have annoying giggles especially Holly but I like her best also. I don't really understand why Hef's got to have 3 girlfriends. yYou would think they would be fighting for his undivided attention. But then it's a TV show......:wink:

I like Holly the best too. Sometimes she reminds me of Gwen Stefani with the light blonde hair and dark eyes. I think she's adorable.

I like this show because it's not all about creating drama. The girls actually like each other and it's not about watching them fight or cut each other down or talk shit. They just plan parties and have fun.

Holly is my favorite but I love Kendra's laugh.

Cracks me up every time.

bonosgirl84 said:
I like Holly the best too. Sometimes she reminds me of Gwen Stefani with the light blonde hair and dark eyes. I think she's adorable.

I like this show because it's not all about creating drama. The girls actually like each other and it's not about watching them fight or cut each other down or talk shit. They just plan parties and have fun.

Holly is my favorite but I love Kendra's laugh.

Cracks me up every time.

:yes: except for the part about Kendra. She's my least favorite.

Holly :cute:

Well, she is only 28, he's 82. And apparently he flat out said no marriage and no babies. It was inevitable since she had said she wants both.

What is the attraction with Criss Angel? Seriously?

So are these guys :wink:

oompa-loompa.jpg

THANK YOU! Thank you, Ari Gold.

A sane voice.

I'd love to hug it out with Hef's new twin girlfriends.

Well, she is only 28, he's 82. And apparently he flat out said no marriage and no babies. It was inevitable since she had said she wants both.

I don't think he said "no" to the babies. He said recently that his sperm just wasn't up to the job and that they had tried for babies. :( The relationship started to go downhill after that.

I really do love this show.:reject: The girls are all so so funny and real behind their surface fakeness. Kendra is my favorite. They just seem like they genuinely like each other. It's definitely a guilty pleasure.:heart:

I think it is so unfair how the media is seemingly pumping anyone and everyone, especially stalking Holly, to get someone to say nasty things about the break up between Hef and Holly. I just hope it quickly gets forgotten and everyone moves on. How gross Hef taking on these twins as his next "girlfriends". :sick:

Back
Top Bottom