The Eurovision Song Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beau2ifulday

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Anyone watch it?
I hate to sound sad, but it's like an institution amongst a group of my friends and I. It has to be one of the best sources of entertainment that gets aired on TV all year! :D

Aardvark747 said:
Shame Jordan didn't make it eh beau2ifulday?

(not):barf:

although, it would have been interesting to have seen what she would have worn. I'm not sure how she could have topped that stunning cerise pink PVC number that she sported during the auditions...

:silent:

I only like when they give out the points on the Eurovision. :up:

I didn't know it was actually broadcasted outside Europe! Do you get your own commentators, or do you borrow our Terry?

The hosts get scarier every year, espicially after they started singing.

*sigh* I remember the days when Ireland used to always win.

BTW we are so going to get nil points with Javine.

When is it on again? I can't remember :scratch:

I watched it when I was in N. Ireland and almost peed myself laughing.

I remember we wanted to vote for the Irish participant, but Brian's ma dialed the wrong umber and we ended up giving our vote to the Austrian contestant :|

roy keane said:
Worst kind of music comes from Eurosong.

I agree.. Embarrasing show.

Anybody remember the Danish song that won a few years ago ?,

I think its called - Fly on the wings of love -

U know what...good ones never get chosen :) actually, good artists shouldn't even enter this competition

The best entry ever has to be that 'Sagapo' entry from Greece a few years ago. It still cracks me up just thinking about it.
:up:

Anthony said:
I don't care, to be frank. I'm English, the best we ever get is 'nil points'.

Ant.

Not this year, cos Javine will RAAAWWWWK!!:rockon:

:sigh: Who am I kidding?! Apprently she has a throat infection right now too, so not looking good at all.

I like the Eurovision, its great to sit and criticise all the acts! I'm having a Euro night with my 10 year old and his pal, great fun as they rip all the acts to pieces!

Aardvark747 said:

Not this year, cos Javine will RAAAWWWWK!!:rockon:

:sigh: Who am I kidding?! Apprently she has a throat infection right now too, so not looking good at all.

It doesn't matter if Britain's entry "raaawwwwkkkkk"'s or not.

It's not based on talent.

I loved the glam rock group. :lol:

Diabolical voting.

A sham of a show.

Next year the rules should be changed too. Only the countries involved in the final nite, should be allowed to vote. It would cut the programme down by an hour - which I think (given the shitty skills of the presenters) would be a good thing.

We def. DID NOT deserve to be in the bottom four. And as our man Wogan said, quite funny really, how the main 4 Western European countries, UK / FRANCE / SPAIN and GERMANY, all make up the last 4. Yet THEY are the ones who basically pay for the whole thing!!!

:madspit:

Last edited:
Hilarity as ever, :wink: Eurovision never disappoints!

The squealing hostess was a shocker.

The Norwegian glam rock... I had to go outside to calm myself or my belly would burst from laughter.

The Russians actually sent a non-embarrassing entry this time! Ok she ended up in the bottom half but damn I'm proud! :)

I didn't notice that this thread was from last year and was trying to figure out how all the posts were from the future. :der:

Back
Top Bottom