The Die Hard Legacy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

asr

Acrobat
I absolutely loved one and three. I liked two and the unrated version of the fourth one. I can't emphasize enough how much I hate this new one.

-"Yippee Ki Yeah Motherfucker"

what? no bruce willis/john mcclain fans around here? or am I not really popular around here?

I'll rank them in order for you:

Die Hard with a Vengeance
Die Hard
Die Hard 2
Die Hard 4 (unrated)

Manos: The Hands of Fate
Die Hard 5

I kid. I haven't been paid to see Die Hard 5, so I haven't seen it. :wink:

Great action movie, but as a series ruined by (mostly) bad sequels ...Die Hard and Die hard with a vengeance were awesome. Die Hard 2 was weak, and Die Hard 4 was horrible. Considering the trailer, no. 5 doesn't promise anything great either. McClane just needs better scripts.

Kind of like Indiana Jones where the first and the third one are really good, and the other two just don't compare. Though Crystal skull still is >>>>>>>>>> Live free or die hard.

Yeah, no opinion there. I initially came in this thread to say I'd never seen an of them, and really don't care about another one.

Temple of Doom fucking rules.

As an Indian I thought it was racist crap. We don't sacrifice anything or eat chilled monkey brains, etc.

'Crystal Skull' was pure farce with all the prairie dogs popping out like a 'Caddyshack' movie. Also Indy, like the McClain character, has become indestructible. A big no-no.

As an Indian I thought it was racist crap. We don't sacrifice anything or eat chilled monkey brains, etc.

'Crystal Skull' was pure farce with all the prairie dogs popping out like a 'Caddyshack' movie. Also Indy, like the McClain character, has become indestructible. A big no-no.

Temple of Doom is totally racist, and all of them are more than a little colonialist.

Doom, however, is the most creative and inventive.

Back
Top Bottom